OS
    Android

Purple Trickster Random Damage really Random?

well, i recently put my purple trickster in my attack team just because of his remove beneficial effect, yet i noticed something strange about his damage:
    Sometimes his 2 hits are incredibly high 10-20k per perfect hit and sometimes it's "only" 3-4k damage. I know it says random damage, but that should only mean the damage type and not a from 3-20k damage range..
    I have him max skilled and equipped with void shield, resilence (or resistence?, the to that give 50% life) and another purple, all max 50.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    As far as I gather, random damage should have the basic damage output, which is determined by the attack and magic stats, and that is then lessened by the enemies defense stat if it turns out to be physical damage, lessened by the enemies MR stat if it turns out to be magical damage and not lessened at all if it turns out to be true damage (and you can as you know tell the damage type by the color on the damage numbers).

So when the random damage turns out to be true damage, that should be equal every time, if all other factors are the same. But when it is physical/magical damage it depends on the enemies stats. From what I can tell, it can be quite a lot lower than the true damage when the enemy has high defense/MR stats.

I don't have this toon myself though so can't see how it looks. If the true damage differs from time to time, all other factors equal, then perhaps there actually is a random factor to his damage output?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills