Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist!

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From October 9th, 5pm PDT to October 12th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Corrupt Ox Cultist Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Corrupt Ox Cultist Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Corrupt Ox Cultist:

• Get a FREE 10 Corrupt Ox Cultist Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Corrupt Ox Cultist Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Corrupt Ox Cultist!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Corrupt Ox Cultist, including the Vampiric and Hunter Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Corrupt Ox Cultist Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters. Highlights for the Corrupt Ox Cultist include:

• He has a passive which gives him a chance to Counter enemies who damage him, which can also trigger any effects he has when he does a basic attack (including talisman augments)
    • His basic attack guarantees Heal Block, allowing him to ensure certain enemies cannot heal the target who he attacks (which could be freely applied by his passive causing him to counter!)
    • His power attack guarantees Permadeath and can remove beneficial effects, allowing him to deal with enemies which rely on Perfect Immortality, Ghost, or Endure for survival

OS
    Android
    Aaand, game down!!! Bravo NF!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Starting to feel these events are highlighting bugs more then giving anything to the players. Having an arena event when pvp and shields are bugged. This week having a lord of light event and I have had lord of light crash on me at least a half a dozen times so far since the event started. I was gearing up to get two or three souls for sacrifice but if this is how this is going to be I am willing to skip this event, plus with the crashs this is the worse rng drops I have seen for an event as well. I probably would have gotten frags every time it crashed because it always crashed right when I beat Lord of light.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Aaand, game down!!! Bravo NF!
    Indeed! Several crashes playing this evening. The last one being an arena battle against Alex. Just got the win, waiting for victory to appear on the screen, and crash! The jokes on me for the loss.

Spartan can you guys focus on this? It has been going on for weeks now.

OS
    Android

Good 'ol Legacy is back...

Good evening gals & guys

Well... For a while it was good, so I kept playing casually for my amusement and for bunch of troopers, the previous event was OK, yet this one is TRULY painful I have to say... Some of my troopers already lost their badges due to server errors - had to manually kill the app more than 10x in a row: the prompts are as follows: 1. http service not available, 2. Server error! Inventory changes were not saved, 3. Login failed and probably some more I can't remember now...

Once again I gave the game a chance - again disappointed and wasted the time...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Is anyone else seeing the drops a lot worse then normal for this? I have done 3 refills on LOL X and only have 45 frags to show for it so far. Including spending 80 SOT straight and not getting one drop the entire time. I am not looking for 50 drops or anything but I remember being able to get a 5 drop every 3 or 4. Anyone else seeing extra bad rng for this one?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the drops a lot worse then normal for this? I have done 3 refills on LOL X and only have 45 frags to show for it so far. Including spending 80 SOT straight and not getting one drop the entire time. I am not looking for 50 drops or anything but I remember being able to get a 5 drop every 3 or 4. Anyone else seeing extra bad rng for this one?
    Agree. On the other side, shards, 3* rainbow evo shards, and some rare souls started to rain on me

OS
    iOS
    The game is unplayable for me tonight. So many crashes. The Arena had all sorts of weird things happening. What a joy kill! Will this game ever get fixed? I have no more hope for that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I've only played through my free SoT and have about a hundred frags already.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Seeing as the RNG is so good (lol) I don't need to waste my time doing this event. Pulled one of these from a Legendary Soul last night

I would much rather have had to do this event and got something from the Soul that was, well, Legendary.
    Game ID: Andy-4743