Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    2.5 runs (1 refill) yielded 210 frags in LOL III. 3 50 frag drops in that time (2 last night, 1 this morning). Also suffered through servers issues about an hour into the event. 2 50 drops came before the errors.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    another useless event for me and toon for direct sacrifice
    And so less 3* evo rune because of that
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    2.5 runs (1 refill) yielded 210 frags in LOL III. 3 50 frag drops in that time (2 last night, 1 this morning). Also suffered through servers issues about an hour into the event. 2 50 drops came before the errors.
    Just tried on LoL III (thought very cool cause of less SoT required) and LoL VII one full run. On III not a single fragment drop and on VII 2 x 5. How much bad luck can one have...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Well, I've got another RNG Bloody RNG story to tell you: I did a few refills for this event, although I didn't quite need this AssOx Cultist Dude, but I needed to claim just one more soul from fragments, to claim a Legendary from the achievements.

I was at 195 frags and after a last refill, I did a lot on runs on LoL VII - only to got nothing - until the last 7 SoT for a last run, which dropped the remaining 5 frags.

So, I claimed the AssOx Dude, claimed the Legendary from the achievement, opened it and.... ta daaaa.... got ANOTHER AssOx Dude!!!

This is really stupid.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Well, I've got another RNG Bloody RNG story to tell you: I did a few refills for this event, although I didn't quite need this AssOx Cultist Dude, but I needed to claim just one more soul from fragments, to claim a Legendary from the achievements.

I was at 195 frags and after a last refill, I did a lot on runs on LoL VII - only to got nothing - until the last 7 SoT for a last run, which dropped the remaining 5 frags.

So, I claimed the AssOx Dude, claimed the Legendary from the achievement, opened it and.... ta daaaa.... got ANOTHER AssOx Dude!!!

This is really stupid.
    yes loot system is a big shit in that game
    For them if you don't loot usefull toon you will buy souls to get them but if you loot shit you don't buy anything
    It's stupid
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post

This is really stupid.
    Well that blows.....

OS
    Android
    The previous poster said they got a cultist from fragments and one from a legendary soul. I would be happy with 2; can be useful in the right team. I have collected 105 fragments so far with 2 sot refills in lol 7.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Ummmm, so here is a new one. I just earned enough corrupt frags and claimed my ox cultist soul. However, the soul never appeared in my book of souls?
    So the frags are now gone, and I have no soul or cultist to show for my 200 frags.
    Kind of a bummer because I did not have this character and was looking forward to having one.

Edit: never mind - the soul is there but it is blue in the book of souls, not purple. So I overlooked it as I already had some blue souls I was holding onto and thought it was one of those. This is odd though because when it was awarded it was in fact purple!
    Last edited by Ezz; 10-11-2017 at 01:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Ummmm, so here is a new one. I just earned enough corrupt frags and claimed my ox cultist soul. However, the soul never appeared in my book of souls?
    So the frags are now gone, and I have no soul or cultist to show for my 200 frags.
    Kind of a bummer because I did not have this character and was looking forward to having one.

Edit: never mind - the soul is there but it is blue in the book of souls, not purple. So I overlooked it as I already had some blue souls I was holding onto and thought it was one of those. This is odd though because when it was awarded it was in fact purple!
    Happen the same thing to me, i have unclaimed souls yet, so i saw the blue one and thought it was from a magus class, i was pissed off at first hahaha
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    I don't know if anyone has the same experience as I do but the game seems to hang everytime someone sending me badges. I mean this morning alone the game hanged over 3 times and every time after I force closed it, I had some troopers badges popping. This is so frustrating having crashes 1) you screw your trooper cause his badges are sent to void... 2) You loose precious SoT / rewards that you should have had. I'm only 2 months old in this game and this is already tiring me so much. I don't know how you guys can go on with this. :-/
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered