Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It seems nobody can enter the game

There has been an issue pushing the server which is intended to end the event.

We're working to diagnose the cause of the problem, but we're working to revert back to the server where the event is running for the time being so people can get back into the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There has been an issue pushing the server which is intended to end the event.

We're working to diagnose the cause of the problem, but we're working to revert back to the server where the event is running for the time being so people can get back into the game.
    So.... More free BNW? I'd like that!

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Well... assuming that's the quickest way to get players back in the game.

I think the server guys are narrowing down on a solution, so the plan may have changed to something that may just get people back in with normal end data.

OS
    Android
    Gmac

They at last could do the event through the weekend - not everyone has so much free time to spend all day with the game, though...

+1 Sure, like the idea - maybe I could get the talis that I need in correct types...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Looks like people can get back in with the event over now.

Sorry about the outage, guys.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Emulators are a helluva drug.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Gmac

They at last could do the event through the weekend - not everyone has so much free time to spend all day with the game, though...

+1 Sure, like the idea - maybe I could get the talis that I need in correct types...

Cheers,

W
    Since the other thread is closed I’ll throw my 2 cents here. I’m with you Witkacy about the drops of skilled talismans. I didn’t see skilled listed in the rewards tab. That was the only reason I wasted my time playing BNW, who cares if it was free! I saw an opportunity to be able to get much wanted talismans. If NinnyFucknuts wants to tinker behind the scenes with the drops they WILL. I’m convinced that this and a lower talisman proc rate was used during this event. Hours grinding and only got 3 or 4 skilled talis. Very irate and disappointed at this, but it’s the norm anymore from them. Still think that a room full of computer/code junkies should and would be able to have a smooth running game by now, with all in game issues resolved and provide a seemless transition on new updates! Alas we continue play thus allowing them to sweep it under the rug. Education at its finest nowadays!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Still think that a room full of computer/code junkies should and would be able to have a smooth running game by now, with all in game issues resolved and provide a seemless transition on new updates! Alas we continue play thus allowing them to sweep it under the rug. Education at its finest nowadays!
    I doubt very much that there is a roomful of devs working on this product full time. I'd bet that if NF doesn't have a second product already on the market they're working on a new one right now. I'd also bet that some of the "junior" devs are multi-tasked with non-dev responsibilities like support tickets.

If thats not the case, I would imagine that there are simply not many devs employed full time, and those that are are so far down the content-hole that any existing bugs get put on the backburner until they can be tested with the "new build".

Its easy to blame shitty developers for faulty products, but (as a developer), its not always their fault. Usually its management forcing direction (to better money generating features) or simply not hiring/letting go higher paid senior developers and trying to do maintenance cycles with all junior devs in order to keep costs down.

OS
    iOS
    Bort, my fellow trooper thanks for putting a different view to it. The room full comment was just kinda fitting for what I was trying to say. I certainly hope they are working on something new, hopefully a more planned out smoother LoTB follow up. One that delivers everything this one wants to be. I just get overly frustrated sometimes and it’s better for me to vent than to hold onto to it.
    Last edited by BG840; 10-14-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659