New Warrior in October?

Could it be that "Trooper Eddie" will be a warrior class? Just guessing but it seems that all of the events lead up to something else. Although I haven't figured out the last assassin one was geared towards. I already had him but picked up another if only for the sacrifice pit...

With all the warrior resources I'm getting from the latest event, it only makes sense they are building up to the release of a great warrior soul.

Thoughts??? :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I'm holding out hope that we'll get a Hallowed Be Thy Name themed Eddie at the end of the month. Maybe that Executioner Eddie from the art. We badly need a new Eddie, and preferably one with a giant axe that looks brutal as fuck. I would've guessed Assassin because there are fewer of those than there are other types, but your Warrior concept makes sense too.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Could it be that "Trooper Eddie" will be a warrior class? Just guessing but it seems that all of the events lead up to something else. Although I haven't figured out the last assassin one was geared towards. I already had him but picked up another if only for the sacrifice pit...

With all the warrior resources I'm getting from the latest event, it only makes sense they are building up to the release of a great warrior soul.

Thoughts??? :-)
    Yeah, executioner eddie, trooper eddie and bounty hunter eddie. But yeah we need new eddies, if they keep edding 4* chars the Ledgendary souls just keep getting worse xp
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Not sure. Judging from NF's timetable, there's definitely a Warrior fragment event coming in November. I'm hoping for Hellhound, but I'm betting it'll be the Axis Bomber Boy.
    Plus they do multiple frag events in a month too, so they could easily do Trooper Eddie this month and then their 4* Warrior in November.
    Ending with an Eddie event would be a nice way to cap off the month though.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Trooper eddie... <3
    lol

If they just release any Eddie at this point i'd be happy. But just now I had an idea... a legendary g/a soul. I need all of the g/a eddies except for tailgunner eddie... (and soldier eddie of course, who doesn't have him lol)
    Plus a prisoner would be great too...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    But just now I had an idea... a legendary g/a soul.
    Don't encourage or feed the wild animals. Incoming GA legendary soul for 150,000,000 gold according to the current Trumponomic standards haha