Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For me the sweetspot is 302-310 essence and just hit that over and over
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I have weird luck sometimes when it comes to streaks. Last night when I was putting in about a hundred souls, I had about 10 green and only green pumpkins when it was over. And after I made the t6 sacrifice with them and got nothing good, I sacrificed the rest of my 3*'s and didn't get a single pumpkin after that. RNG is just really weird like that.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    After disappointment with couple of tier 2, 3 and one Tier 6 sac tried that. Threw in 120 regular souls and 30 magus/sentinel souls and did only Tier 1 sacrifices. Didn’t count but must have been around 60 sacrifices that gave me 1 (!!!) pumpkin! So except the 5 from vortex fill I got ONLY THIS ONE! Are you kidding me??? This event is TOTAL SHIT!!!
    I dropped about 500 regular souls and maybe 15 rare, got 10 pumpkins. Quantity is key. Play lots of LoL.

OS
    Android
    YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! This event allowed me to keep sacrificing over and over and rack up a ton of G/A souls. It took about 50 of them but I finally got my prisoner, Event officially worth it for me. Plus the 40 odd skill shards I have gotten so far. So I can max him out right away too.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I dropped about 500 regular souls and maybe 15 rare, got 10 pumpkins. Quantity is key. Play lots of LoL.
    Played only LoL since reset too. Good thing: 3* evo drop was quite good. Pulled 4 in about 20 runs (Lv. VII - IX).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    What about the "old" pumpkins? Are they increased (pumped up) automatically?
    Yup! They're stat scaling is improved as per what is mentioned in the post at the start of the thread, but they maintain the level/rarity they were before the event started.

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Did several Tier 1-6 sacrifices, mostly 2 and 3, not one of them gave me a single pumpkin, even Tier 6 not!!! Had one vortex fill which gave me 5 pumpkins. No others dropped!! Restarted game again and same, no pumpkin!!

Anybody else this problem? Sparton/ KAZ, something is totally going wrong here!!!
    You just got unlucky mate; if you got the Vortex rewards (and as your later post indicated, a Pumpkin from T1), your game clearly has the event data running fine.

OS
    Android
    Great event, and the heads up that a sacrifice event was coming was great. Just last week I got two dupe 5* which was enough to score my first tier VII sacrifice, but I waited for this event before doing that sacrifice. Last weeks Corrupt Ox event also got me enough for a tier VI sacrifice, which I also saved for this event. So, started out with those two plus probably 40-50 rare souls and with the pumpkins and other rewards raining, I've been able to rack up one more tier VII sacrifice, probably 5-6 tier VI sacrifices and three vortex bonuses.

Have depleted a lot of my xp shards and spent a few million in gold, but have so far gotten 58 (!) skill shards and four new characters: Assassin Valkyrie, Assassin Trickster, Gunner Hellraiser and Magus Chopper. Obviously would have gotten some of this if I did my starting sacrifices outside of this event, so not all of it is because of the event, but still a big part of it is.

Close to yet another tier VI sacrifice, and I have a lot of stacks of regular souls to burn through as well, so there are more rewards to reap.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Full vortex = 6 haloween + 13 skill
    No legendary soul
    Sh...t

OS
    iOS
    Tier 6 sacrifice = 0 pumpkins.

OS
    Android
    i did 6 level 6 sacrifices (yes six) and no pumpkin, zero, null, nada, niente, nista.... either i'm the most unlucky person in the whole lotb world or some accounts are bugged (2 vortex dropped me pumpkins but WTF)

i mean come on guys one level 6 should at least guarantee one lousy pumpkin i feel....
    Last edited by slauki; 10-15-2017 at 08:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.