Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Missing sacrifice rewards in inventory

Did another 3 sacrifices 2 Tier 6 and 1 Tier 5 and some of the rewards including the skill shards from Vortex were not added to my inventory. I had the same issue Sunday and still no word from support...

Is anybody else experimenting this?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Tier 7 plus vortex by dumping maxed Cyborg over 20k essence and other clowns I am sick of seeing got me over 20 pumpkins, 2 legendary soul dupes and 12 skill shards which all went to good use powering up Aces which is actually fun compared to Cyborg. Could not stand to see his yellow sandals or the twirling pyramid anymore. Is anyone going to waste skill shards on a team of pumpkins now? Attachment 3860Attachment 3861
    Wow. Bold move. I sharded a green pumpkin a while back out of boredom. I wouldn’t recommend it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Did another 3 sacrifices 2 Tier 6 and 1 Tier 5 and some of the rewards including the skill shards from Vortex were not added to my inventory. I had the same issue Sunday and still no word from support...

Is anybody else experimenting this?
    Oh damn, good luck with that, i had the same problem and also read on fb others had similar issues too.
    I didn't even send a mail to support, i can't claim rewards and achievments for a month now and they can't solve it, i won't bother for a few skillshards.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I did few T6 sacrifices, nothing, no pumpkins. Several T1,2,3 - no pumpkins. Finally managed to fill in vortex and got 5 pumps, 7 skill shards, 5 G/Arbage souls and 3 L souls. What a surprise, I pulled Mistic Eddie from one of L souls (new toon for me), rest crap as always. All troopers done, don't care about pvp, logged off till next day.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    i decided to go mad yesterday and burned 80% of my hoarded stuff. worked out okay, i finally got some pumpkins from L6 and from smaller sacrifices.

i also did only level 6 sacrifices, because they were clearly the sweet spot, but i enjoyed this event a lot despite the frustration. but well, now it's time to build up stacks again

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    maxed Cyborg for sacrifice!!!
    Tell me about it! After all, I think that part of this game is to get all Eddies and Cyborg is one of the coolest. I know some players who would kill to get him... Also remember reading somewhere that maybe we will get to fight Eddies teams sometime in the future.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    This has been one of my favorite events so far. Very creative and fun. As with slauki, I have burned through about 80% of my hoarded dupes and souls, with very good results. A number of new toons, including my long-awaited Rainmaker. Not to mention lots of skill shards. Thanks, NF!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I have to say there has to be something with RNG that once you hit a certain toon it makes it more common you get it again. I got my fourth and fifth nomad during this event and I got two prisioners just about back to back. Seems to be same thing with sacrifice once a certain roll comes up it seems to keep coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have to say there has to be something with RNG that once you hit a certain toon it makes it more common you get it again. I got my fourth and fifth nomad during this event and I got two prisioners just about back to back. Seems to be same thing with sacrifice once a certain roll comes up it seems to keep coming up.
    I got 2-3 mystic eddies and 2-3 pharaohs this event. I think they were the only 5* pulls I had at all. Its almost like the RNG is completely terrible and not at all seeded corectly

OS
    Android
    I believe that the RNG is not on my side at these Halloween events, as this is the second event in a row that its killing me softly. After getting a AssOx Cultist out of a Legendary soul, right after I’ve got another AssOx from the frags event, this pumpkin sacrifice extravaganza its getting me nowhere. I’ve sacrificed all that I could sacrifice; brought a lot of rare souls = useless 3* toons, not good for sacrifice; played a lot of LoL = got few new souls for sacrifice (& fewer 3* evo shards, to), so I’m still far for a vortex fill.

And... no! I’m not gonna sacrifice my precious Cyborg, even though I didn’t use him at all anywhere, or any other toon for that matter. Just waiting for better days.

But, anyways.. this song might be just perfect for this event, who would think that Kiske & Hansen will do a new song and a tour with Helloween?!

I wish for a talisman type converter