Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Pumpkin Sacrificial Slaughter - Haunted Pumpkins Return!

The Haunted Pumpkins return for a brand new kind of Sacrifice event!

From now until October 18th, 5 PM PT, the sacrifice feature has been updated to have the three classes of Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel) as possible rewards!

• All sacrifice tiers have a chance of giving at least one Haunted Pumpkin
    • Getting a Tier VI sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 3 Pumpkins at once (up to 9 Pumpkins for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Tier VII sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 5 Pumpkins at once (up to 15 Pumpkins for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Vortex guarantees 5 Pumpkins and 5 Skill Shards, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Important: These Haunted Pumpkin characters are not available from souls, and are only expected to return for relevant events, so if you miss your chance to get them now, it’ll be a long while until they return again!

In addition, while these pumpkins were featured in last year’s Halloween event, they’ve been pumped up to celebrate this new event! All of the pumpkins are now treated as natural 4 stars, with changes as noted below to reflect that:

• The Warrior has increased HP and ATK scaling
    • The Magus has increased HP and MAGIC scaling
    • The Sentinel has increased HP, ATK, DEF, and MR scaling
    • All 3 pumpkins have had their base essence values adjusted to be natural 4 stars (an approx. 8x increase from their previous values!)

The stat scaling and essence changes are permanent improvements to the Haunted Pumpkins, so feel free to save them for your collection or hold onto them if you don’t sacrifice them for their improved essence before the end of the event.

OS
    Android
    wow awesome event, looks very cool looking forward to burn some stuff. but again 20k essence up to 9 and 50 k up to 15?
    so why should i make a L7, it's very overpriced, you should really consider to lower it to 40k or something like that
    Last edited by slauki; 10-15-2017 at 12:18 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I'll take it! Got a gangload of souls saved up. Was hoping for something like this.

Name:  PumpkinheadDVDCover_8476.png
Views: 3053
Size:  57.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I'll take it! Got a gangload of souls saved up. Was hoping for something like this.

Name:  PumpkinheadDVDCover_8476.png
Views: 3053
Size:  57.5 KB
    I think I work with a guy that looks like him. Have you been reviewing the ID card images?
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    numbers so far:

1 tier VI sacrifice:
    20 G/A 1 Leg 0 Pumpkin

600 regular soul sacrifice:
    3 pumpkin blue

1 Vortex fill:
    5 Pumpkin assorted 9 S shards 15 G/A

opinion meh....maybe, was expecting a bit better, so far opened half G/A all were 3* the legendary was a red bat dup.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-16-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I have all 3 pumpkin it's the same and all always useless in that event?
    I play all troopers all days.

I'm excited to try this, but I can't help but feel that there is also going to be a sacrifice event for Halloween, maybe with an exclusive eddie instead of pumpkins.

It would be super nice to know a schedule of events - even if we don't know what the event is about, we could at least know the requirement ahead of time

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I'm excited to try this, but I can't help but feel that there is also going to be a sacrifice event for Halloween, maybe with an exclusive eddie instead of pumpkins.

It would be super nice to know a schedule of events - even if we don't know what the event is about, we could at least know the requirement ahead of time

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 530
Size:  746.2 KB

OS
    Android
    @sparton, just did a Tier 3 sacrifice and only got a green pumpkin. They are the only price for sacrifice untill this event finishes?

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    @sparton, just did a Tier 3 sacrifice and only got a green pumpkin. They are the only price for sacrifice untill this event finishes?
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    EDIT: Wait, are pumpkins replacing the rewards, and not "in addition to"?
    For the regular sacrifice tier rewards, Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones). Whenever you'd get a reward roll, it could be a Pumpkin, or it could be one of the usual rewards.

For the Vortex rewards, the Pumpkins (and the Skill Shards) are a bonus on top of getting the normal Vortex reward (which could of course include even more Skill Shards).