Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I have sacrificed two and a half stacks of regular souls and did one tier V and got a sentinel and warrior to add to my Magus from last years event so not great but I have all three pumpkins. Not sure how much I will bother trying to do a lot more as I do not have or want to sacrifices my non-dupes of any type to be honest (even though 90% of them are rarely if ever used). Will keep grinding away as would like to get a vortex this week at least to get some more SS.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    ok it's always useless toons like so many
    I have all useless 3* toons i think and need only 4 and 5*
    What a shit event
    i don't care if the toons are useless, as long they give good essence. in fact it's way easier to burn them if they are bad and hope to drop something usefull. with sacrifice the game changed a lot.

after thinking about the situation i'm at least happy that sacrifice got so much better. this was really a nice adjustment (aside the mentioned imbalances )...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i don't care if the toons are useless, as long they give good essence. in fact it's way easier to burn them if they are bad and hope to drop something usefull. with sacrifice the game changed a lot.

after thinking about the situation i'm at least happy that sacrifice got so much better. this was really a nice adjustment (aside the mentioned imbalances )...
    exactly the only good thing is to sacrifice all of them
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    That is why this event is good, to get high tiers in sacrifice, therefore more skillshards and souls to have the "chance" to get new toons. In my case not new toons since long time ago, only the ones from events that guarantee a toon.

At least some spare skillshards, but as someone mentioned, maybe too much time for this event, already spent all my gold improving pumpkins to get more essence from them, but will keep the ones remaining to get more souls and skillshards instead of more pumpkins, will sacrifice them after the event finishes

OS
    iOS
    I think the post that said once you get one the flood gates open was correct. I have done mostly level 1 souls in the barely over 300 essence point range. After about 600 or so souls I finally got a pumpkin. Then I got several. Lots of sacrifices at low level has worked for me. I've hit about 8 pumpkins out of about 1000 regular souls.
    My book of souls was definitely in need of a good clean up!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Bummer on the prisoner, keep my fingers crossed for you and GMAC.

I'm at 6 blue, 4 green.
    Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
    Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute
    Don t know what mumbo jambo you did my friend, anyway thank you !!
    Wish i could donate the second one to GMAC though
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
    Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute
    lol that's what i call luck, nice pull m8

A really nice event overall, gratz to NF for that.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Ha, ha! I think RNG works on the principle "When it rains it pours!" I was looking to get me Aces High and once I got my first one the game kept throwing me more again and again.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Congrats man!

And thx, I really feel like I'm only getting a Prisoner if they do a Prisoner event of if they introduce "toon of your choice soul" down the road.

And yeah, I liked this event a lot, great one. GA souls are dropping a lot on those lv6 sacrifices! (pumpkins not so much!)

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    iOS
    Congrats fellow trooper, very lucky for you! Well deserved! Have 19 rare G/As and 1 legendary to go and will throw them in later this evening hoping for a VHE, Rainmaker, Aces High, Cyborg or ofc Prisoner (fingers crossed) 😃
    Last edited by GotN; 10-16-2017 at 06:22 PM.