Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    7th level 6 didn't give pumpkins too, so let's do a little math to calm down:

5 drops are possible from a level 6 sacrifice (skillshards,legendary souls, g/a souls, rare souls and pumpkins)

assuming all drops have the same chances means a 20% chance to drop a pumpkin (per drop) and 80% not to drop a pumpkin (per drop).

7 sacrifices = 21 drops

so chances that 21 times no pumpkins drop = 0,8^21 = 0,92%

oh yeah i'm sure everything is in order here...this CAN happend ofc but you see yourself how unlikely this SHOULD be.
    Wow yeah that's some bad luck. I've done 2 t6 sacrifices. First one yielded no pumpkins, second one I got all 3.

OS
    Android
    Well I had a stroke of luck after 3 Tier 6 sacrifices and a ring fill. Got a bunch of pumpkins and skill shards from it all. After all the rewards sorted themselves out, no new characters but I have 9 spare skill shards. I have no need to spend them right now so I'll save them for either a time when I make a 40k sacrifice or when someone new arrives and they're all the rage.

On a side note, is Kari the blue Valkyrie worth sharding? She can take all 9 and be fully sharded but I'm hesitant as I only use her for the Garden of fear.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I'll take it! Got a gangload of souls saved up. Was hoping for something like this.

Attachment 3848
    I think I work with a guy that looks like him. Have you been reviewing the ID card images?
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    numbers so far:

1 tier VI sacrifice:
    20 G/A 1 Leg 0 Pumpkin

600 regular soul sacrifice:
    3 pumpkin blue

1 Vortex fill:
    5 Pumpkin assorted 9 S shards 15 G/A

opinion meh....maybe, was expecting a bit better, so far opened half G/A all were 3* the legendary was a red bat dup.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-16-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I have all 3 pumpkin it's the same and all always useless in that event?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I have all 3 pumpkin it's the same and all always useless in that event?
    They are the same, but they are 4* now so they are worth more essence for sacrifice.

With 10 pumpkins it's enough to spend a total of 55 3* xp shards (5 each on half, 6 each on the other half, all of the corresponding color for each toon) to make a tier VI sacrifice.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    ok it's always useless toons like so many
    I have all useless 3* toons i think and need only 4 and 5*
    What a shit event
    Last edited by blade685; 10-16-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Well, i don't think this event is worthy of a full week. It should have been 3 days like the cultist fragment event.
    After all, you sacrifice all your dupe/spare characters you had untill now on day 1 and the other six? I have nothing left for sacrifice.
    So unless any of the daily souls in skull quests drop me a good dupe.
    Don't want to critizise. My first drops gave me:
    a Vampire Hunter for my mobile account. (big plus!)
    Green Valkyre on my second account (hope, she get's some stat or scaling love soon, as her effects are good, but the stats and damage is zero)
    and an Aces High Eddie (second or third one?) on my main Account. Is good but can't compete with a Rainmaker or Quake-Set Pharaoh in PVP so i sacrificed him again.

Got a few Vortex fills and enough skill shards to max at least 3 new characters.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I had been saving a bunch of toons for a Tier VI for some time. I dropped 20 rare souls which gave me two more 4* dupes to help me get there. From the rewards I got a legendary soul (gave me CRE, non dupe) 3 skill shards and 5 G/A souls. Pretty good but no pumpkins though. That was yesterday. Today I did a petty sacrifice for 3 roll rewards and got 2 Magus Pumpkins. So tier level is irrelevant it seems for pumpkins. I'm pretty close to a vortex fill again so 5 bonus skill shards will be good, not fussed about pumpkins that much.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Still haven’t seen this supposed pumpkin

MrFreeze-6530