Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Managed to cycle the vortex a few more times, coming out with three more chars I did not have. My Valkyrie collection is now complete with the gunner and green hentai chicks joining my ranks. I also got an assassin NBoL that i've been waiting for to try the ultimate in cheese defences (W/A NBoL both with thorns + Desert Maurader).

Still missing out on the chars I've been pining for for months, still have yet to hit a single 5* on any of the legendary souls I've pulled. I'm probably somewhere between 20-30 for this event.

OS
    Android
    Cool idea for the event, terrible results from it. I got a total of 4 pumpkins (actually now that I think of it, I had one existing already that I brought to 4*... 3 total dropped)

I grinded LoL trying to get souls as much as my SoT would let me, got the worst amount of soul drops since LoL came out. Normally I get a ton of souls, that was not the case when I needed them of course. And when I did get some souls, all I got was BS from the sacrifices.

I didn't even play yesterday other than skull quests because i'm just burnt out on bad luck. Sorry to my troopers I missed, drop me if it's necessary. I probably won't last much longer anyways - Everything takes too long (to be released, to grind for it, and then to get the bugs in it fixed - AND THEN THEY NERF IT), and i'm tired of being a game tester for free (since every single update has bugs and glitches).

Prove me wrong NF, please. I'd really like to ENJOY the game again.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572