Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    For the regular sacrifice tier rewards, Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones). Whenever you'd get a reward roll, it could be a Pumpkin, or it could be one of the usual rewards.

For the Vortex rewards, the Pumpkins (and the Skill Shards) are a bonus on top of getting the normal Vortex reward (which could of course include even more Skill Shards).
    Awesome - I had a pretty disappointing tier VI sacrifice (5 GA, 1 legendary, 1(?) skill shards), but it got me a vortex fill giving me 5 more shards, 5 pumpkins, and 5 more G/A.

I've been pulling enough pumpkins to do another VI or VII sacrifice (or double VI), so so far pretty pleased.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    For the regular sacrifice tier rewards, Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones). Whenever you'd get a reward roll, it could be a Pumpkin, or it could be one of the usual rewards.

For the Vortex rewards, the Pumpkins (and the Skill Shards) are a bonus on top of getting the normal Vortex reward (which could of course include even more Skill Shards).
    Just scored 5 Pumpkins from a few stacks of regular souls doing only tier 1 sacrifices. Nice pulling 4* from those for a change, quality event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just scored 5 Pumpkins from a few stacks of regular souls doing only tier 1 sacrifices. Nice pulling 4* from those for a change, quality event.
    Oh yeah, got 4 blue pumpkins in a row from tier 1 sacrifice. Pretty pleased with that outcome

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Oh yeah, got 4 blue pumpkins in a row from tier 1 sacrifice. Pretty pleased with that outcome
    I need to figure this out though haha

Name:  90zr48.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  11.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Well this gave me an excuse to sacrifice all of my 1-3* toons and actually I got a ton of green pumpkins. Like, ONLY green pumpkins. Anyways I got enough to get away with an exalted and got 2 legendary souls and 5 rare ga souls. Nothing good from them but at least I have a nice chunk of essence from it all. I still have a few pumpkins left.

I'll definitely be putting time into the LoL dungeons for all the common souls.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Awesome event! Have been able to do 3 vortex fills from souls from event and rewards!
    And 27 skill shards richer
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    What about the "old" pumpkins? Are they increased (pumped up) automatically?

OS
    iOS
    Did several Tier 1-6 sacrifices, mostly 2 and 3, not one of them gave me a single pumpkin, even Tier 6 not!!! Had one vortex fill which gave me 5 pumpkins. No others dropped!! Restarted game again and same, no pumpkin!!

Anybody else this problem? Sparton/ KAZ, something is totally going wrong here!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Just do lots of t1 sac
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I really like to know how the rng works for sacrifice. It seems to be very streaky. Like once I start getting pumpkins I get a LOT of pumpkins. Once that flood gate opens up can just sac for more. Just hope I have enough gold and shards to rank them up. Looks like lots of grinding on LOL this week. Just wish I was able to sell my excess runes and shards for more gold.