OS
    Android

Bye my Troopers!

Hey guys,

after playing every day since day one and reaching almost everything possible in this game I decided a week ago to stop playing. There are a few bugs that really take away my joy of playing (several server issues in 15 minutes, souls can't be claimed because the stacks don't work properly and my achievements can't be claimed for 2 months). So it's nothing left to get as long as this isn't working so I will enjoy having 15 hours more spare time each week instead of farming.
    Maybe I'll give it a try in 5-6 months again but until then I wish you guys lots of fun and thanks to all my troopers which played daily and gave me some extra badges.

Up the Irons!
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS
    Well, enjoy your freetime and thanks. Hope that NF will begin to see the pattern

Regards \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    I noticed you had not been on for a while and thought you were off but this makes sense so thanks for telling us all. Sad to see you go as I always got badges from you. Anyway, I get what you are saying. I am also getting frustrated at times and really look forward to NF sorting at least some of the issues that are making the game difficult to enjoy.

Give me a shout if and when you come back!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    damn man, you were one of my oldest and most reliable troopers, not many are left...thanks for all the badges man and enjoy your additional free time. let us know when/if you return.

best wishes

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Best wishes, and thanks for being a great trooper!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    That‘s bad. I think you have been one of my oldest troopers.
    Well - enjoy your extra time.