Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Tnx to everyone. Congratulations to all the participants for coping with bugs. Special congrats to those who made their desired position.

Slow week in the arena and balkans high one coming from the top and one from behind and that's how it's done, balkan style haha

@dave, I thought my run woulbe with fallen, but there yet u were to round it up.
    @bradata, great job. Tnx, there is only that left, but I don't think I will be aiming that high just yet. I'll be around.

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

Tridimensionale, nice of you to put this together.

Grats Bradata once again, well done! Caretaker and Dave, grats for podium.

Not much I can add to what I said last week, Arena is a mess and other aspects of the game are really nice.

They should rethink Arena big time.

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Hi guys,

They should rethink Arena big time.

Cheers
    gmac
    I agree with you, man! As Nicko said it before, the Arena is the only interesting thing left in this game as of now. No wander many like him went "casual" lately and if nothing happens any time soon, I'll be joining them too!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I agree with you, man! As Nicko said it before, the Arena is the only interesting thing left in this game as of now. No wander many like him went "casual" lately and if nothing happens any time soon, I'll be joining them too!
    Hey man,

I have to say last events were great, MUR (aside from the event launch issue), GUR, gunner chopper ... then BNW last friday... and this sacrifice one was AWESOME! This part of the game is working well and I'm very happy with it. I'm glad I didn't quit. Grats to NF on this part.

But Arena... come on, too many bugs, bad rewards and that defense tab exposing our offenses... they should rethink it. Some people also don't like current point system/ratios. Biggest problem for me is the rewards part and the defense tab issue.

Hope they make it better.

Can you imagine this game bug free, with and exciting Arena and with some guilds or stuff to do with troopers? Oh, and new content more often? I can and it would be awesome!

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Hey man,

Can you imagine this game bug free, with and exciting Arena and with some guilds or stuff to do with troopers? Oh, and new content more often? I can and it would be awesome!
    That would be a problem in many people lives...
    Last edited by DickinsonMan; 10-19-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    DickinsonMan-7678