Inequality in Points losses

Am I the only one to notice that there's a serious inequality in the points losses within the arena?

I can battle somebody and be defeated, either for any number of reasons, but I'll lose about between 14 to 18 points for the loss and the other player would gain 14 to 18 points for the win. If I battle the same player again, immediately after the defeat, then if I am victorious I get the 14 to 18 points for the win but they only lose about 10 points.

This means that over the course of the 2 battles I have come out break-even with my points from before the battles and yet they've come out 4 to 8 points higher than when they were first challenged.

Does anybody else think this isn't right or is it an undocumented feature which won't be resolved anytime soon?
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    This is by design, and I think it's good that it works this way.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    yeah the game punishes you a lot if you loose vs people who are much lower in ranks and it motivates you to attack guys above you. makes absolutely sense if you ask me, prevent us from bumhunting.

but it's frustrating to loose 20 points due to a crash...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but it's frustrating to loose 20 points due to a crash...
    Oh god this. This is why I play the very minimum in the arena right now. Far better things to do than go for top rankings and get mad about dropped points.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return