That's what I am going to become if I don't walk away from this game for a while, a casualty. It would be nice if I logged on in a few days and there was something major that changed about the game and its many issues. It almost feels like we are being strung along at times and that isn't a very good feeling... it feels like I'm helping them fool me and convincing myself that the limitations are good as long as the events and same must-have-never-use chars with different colors keep coming. The most minor of flaws about the game have begun to bother me and the fun is at an all-time low...

I would like to have faith in the team as they seem like good people but after a year of trying to be optimistic and supportive, it's like pulling teeth at this point... I will be pleasantly surprised if this new update really does solve a lot of the games issues. However, even if it did, I am doubtful that the game could feel new again. The whole thing has taken on a same shit, different day vibe..

While I'm not leaving, I'm just not gonna clock in religiously and keep giving time and money to these cats without some decent compensation in return. If my hiatus begins to be an issue please feel free to swap me out. My troops are awesome and I recommend you guys team up if you aren't already teammates. I will hold no grudges!

Luckily for me, the LA Kings are back and playing well and the LA Dodgers are the hottest team in the MLB and well on their way back to the Series for the first time in decades! Happy times! Cheers to all you lifers out there and thanks for all those badges guys!!