Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    OMFG what did you do to Wrath? Are you proud and happy now that a 5* Eternal toon(that some of us spent 6 motnhs to get) is worse than most of the 2*? You made him COMPLETELY USELESS, main move does no damage and almost never removes buffs, power skill marks enemies and tickle them and supposed buffed fury is still crap. What were u thinking?
    I agree with you, man! OMFG is what comes to mind! They might as well name the game "Iron Maidens" those chicks who are trying to sing Iron Maiden's songs... complete disaster, same as the game!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    About the whole Thorn shields are broken thing, I've been through multiple occasions where just one person would have Thorn shields and the other team would carry some type of reflect shield (Usually Warrior Undead Rescuer with his own shield) and if they take any damage at all, in any form, my entire team is permadeath'd and heal blocked. On top of that this was tested on many occasions and if someone has permadeath, they won't gain Critical Strike. Also, sometimes I'd use the Clairvoyant's fury and some people won't be healed like they should when they have those negative effects.

All in all, thorn shields are still very cancerous to the community and could stand to be adjusted in some way.

Or at least fixed so that they, and their effects work properly.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I wanted to see since this update has anyone else seen severe slow down when it comes to navigating screens and in the arena. I get about 10 battles in and everything starts slowing down and I do a hard close and reset just so I don't risk anything going wrong in the arena.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I agree with you, man! OMFG is what comes to mind! They might as well name the game "Iron Maidens" those chicks who are trying to sing Iron Maiden's songs... complete disaster, same as the game!
    Oh come on, i will have to disagree, Maidens are doing a decent job singing Iron Maiden. NF is a disaster with LotB, i will agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see since this update has anyone else seen severe slow down when it comes to navigating screens and in the arena. I get about 10 battles in and everything starts slowing down and I do a hard close and reset just so I don't risk anything going wrong in the arena.
    Same here, everything is slower in general and also pvp x3 is slower than before.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    About the whole Thorn shields are broken thing, I've been through multiple occasions where just one person would have Thorn shields and the other team would carry some type of reflect shield (Usually Warrior Undead Rescuer with his own shield) and if they take any damage at all, in any form, my entire team is permadeath'd and heal blocked. On top of that this was tested on many occasions and if someone has permadeath, they won't gain Critical Strike. Also, sometimes I'd use the Clairvoyant's fury and some people won't be healed like they should when they have those negative effects.

All in all, thorn shields are still very cancerous to the community and could stand to be adjusted in some way.

Or at least fixed so that they, and their effects work properly.
    I agree, thorns are garbage. I have tested them and honestly I cannot tell what is happening with them most of the time. Sometimes they reflect true or physical damage and sometimes they don’t. And why do the effects proc on multiple players with a one on one strike? They are just to variable to manage, they remove skill from the fights and turn them into random luck fests where you just have to hope things go in your favor.
    Also, seems that if both sides put up thorns the side that put them up second has the advantage, which is total nonsense.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Oh come on, i will have to disagree, Maidens are doing a decent job singing Iron Maiden. NF is a disaster with LotB, i will agree with that.
    I'm with DaveMurray on this one, I think the Iron Maidens are pretty talented and do a great job. Shame the same can't be said about the development on the game.

Apparently the thought is that new toons need to have skills that are the equivalent of 3 of the older toons.
    Make most power skills cost 5 when many should be a minimum of 7.
    And, most important of all, if they're a female toon they must be scantily clad and move like a stripper or prostitute. Maybe if you got Charlotte in there it would be appropriate.

Personally, I'm all for scantily clad buxom women. But, that's not what the theme of an iron maiden game should be. Especially since now the toughest teams in PvP are comprised mostly of hentai Valkyries, and the only reason they have Eddie is because they have to.

Same here, everything is slower in general and also pvp x3 is slower than before.
    For me it seems a little slower, but not that slow.
    Last edited by Askora; 10-21-2017 at 04:04 PM.

OS
    Android
    Iron Maidens a complete disaster? I think they are good as a cover band instead..

Anyways, i was wondering what's up lately with the permadeath? I don't know if that's a bug or not, but in the Arena i often get it on my team from enemy characters who normally don't have such ability, nor i see them having any talismans set which can deal permadeath (if there's any! I honestly can't remember atm)

The damage takers/blockers are still taking all the damage when their passive is supposed to be blocked.

OS
    Android
    & thorns still crashing the game
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    The tuning did hurt my team somewhat, as I was using both Wrath and Vhe. But even after the tuning they are still two of the best toons that I have, albeit slightly less useful. I like the new Valkryies; every band has to have groupies!
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.