Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    You did.
    Didn't see that reply til now.. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I wasn't aware of hand-slapping, but hope you'll still hang in there. Some of the excitement is coming back already. With the introduction of the Witch Doctor, I got super pumped up because I remember seeing him a lot at the concert and thought he would be a badass addition. Any Maiden-specific elements rebirth that excitement in the game... and knowing what a huge fan you are, I think it'll have that effect when we get some Trooper Eddie, Piece of Mind, etc.
    The problem is, we have no idea when trooper eddie is being released. Piece of mind is probably 2 years away. Then the next problem is RNG, we'll never even get them by the time they come out because there will be 500 new useless 4* toons blocking us from what we actually want.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    ... granting extra turns without an actual kill....
    I haven't seen that, but 100% agree that That would be a bug that needs fixing. \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    The problem is, we have no idea when trooper eddie is being released. Piece of mind is probably 2 years away. Then the next problem is RNG, we'll never even get them by the time they come out because there will be 500 new useless 4* toons blocking us from what we actually want.
    Yeah Brewtus that's definitely a struggle we all agree with, but I think they said Trooper Eddie is going to be earned in something like an Eternal type of deal, with some sort of guarantee after a couple tries. They didn't get into specifics, but I remember walking away thinking that they were really trying to make good on the complaints about RNG where these major toons are concerned. I am the first to say that I boycotted eternal frags after pulling my third Eternity Eddie in a row with no other eternals... but I think they plan to fix that stuff. In the meantime, I'm just taking the game less seriously. That's really eliminated any disappointment!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Just wanna say... I'm listening to Jason Beckers "blue" while going through these replies again... Wow this is so fitting.

I still don't know how I feel about the soul of a possible trooper eddie or some others. I mean who can actually be cool enough to be included in that soul with him? And not to mention that we've been waiting for him since release date.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Haven't noticed anyone mention it, but maybe it's been mentioned already. Sacrifice screen is messed up (sometimes)... you go in and your characters are on top, where the blank spaces should be, and below is nothing. So then you go back and try again... Another nice addition from this update.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I just finished a battle againsts DickinsonMan and i managed to kill his toons before killing the WUR and i have no block passive toons. My team was vhe, wur, gpd & blue bat. His was vhe, prisoner, assassin val & gpd.
    It happened once or twice last week too. But then my toons were offed before wur and i thought that i was not paying attention.
    Anyone else seen this?
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    I think I seen this once with the steal life ability from explosive talismas. I was able to drain life away and killed a VHE before the WUR died. But it was from a damage over time effect not a direct attack.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Reproducible Bug

PVP

Opponent has a character with auto-revive, such as Golden Son/Newborn or Light any class -- I haven't seen this with the Immortality but it may be a problem there as well)

Character gets frozen in battle.

Character dies (for the first time) while frozen......

Character disappears.... game freezes... character never revives.

Must reboot game (losing PVP battle).
    Its been happening since at least the September update. Cost me a lot during the Chopper arena event and I mentioned it then. Whether it was made note of who knows. Revive is super buggy at the moment, including Clairvoyant.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    VH fury still causing hang ups. Just happened a few minutes ago against JersxJers. My team had a blizzard shield active and his VH used fury. Win in the bag for me but uh oh my buttons are gone. Just went back to the game to see if I regained control, but it rebooted.

OS
    Android
    Thorn Shields are still bugged. Trigger on reflected damage, and sometimes apply permadeath to toons that are currently dead. No freezes so far, but other than that I'd say epic fail on fixing them. Plenty of other bugs to report but why bother as the devs don't care and at this point I really don't either. The game continues to go downhill and further away from being an iron maiden game.

OS
    Android
    I restrained myself from posting until i test everything, also wanted to calm a bit after reading the update notes or i was gonna get banned 100%. SO let's start.

New Feature: Satellite 15 - nice addition but nothing special, we'll get an ss once per 3 months and the rest are garbage, can help newer players though so i am fine

New Characters - i tried most of them, they seem good but further testing is needed so i'll leave it for now

New Missions and Reward Character - Great and the toon seems really good

Character and Talisman Tuning - blooper once again, at least you are consistent in this section. OMFG what did you do to Wrath? Are you proud and happy now that a 5* Eternal toon(that some of us spent 6 motnhs to get) is worse than most of the 2*? You made him COMPLETELY USELESS, main move does no damage and almost never removes buffs, power skill marks enemies and tickle them and supposed buffed fury is still crap. What were u thinking?
    I can understand a small nerf to VHE, yes he was way good, but not a nerf on all his abilities(main skill nerfed, marked already nerfed, fury nerfed and extra turns nerfed) like most of the Eddies(the core of this game) he is heading to the bench and we'll have to wait for the next one that NF will decide to buff for 2 months just to make us spend skillshards. He can't even one shot a DM with red talis now..
    Changes to useless toons, bla bla bla
    Valkyries, wtf is going on with those toons? Why do you love them so much? You just do it cause almost no one agreed with their addition and almost no one likes them? It seems like the purple beast wasn't enough so now we have the yellow and the green hentai dolls getting buffed to OPness.

Inventory Changes, Max Character Inventory increased to 200 (up 20) - what are we supposed to do with 20 more slots? Toons and Eddies are more than the slots and we also have to keep space for sacrificial material. You don't even want collectors in the game or you just do it to ensure we sacrifice garbage toons after your nerfs?

PVP Changes, Clarified that defenses have no special advantages in the Arena Help - Yeah sure.

Challenges Changes, Fixed an issue where players who have already completed most of the achievements could no longer visually claim more achievements - finally i can claim rewards again, yet everything that was visually and not really claimed is lost.

Bug Fixes and Improvements, Fixed an issue where a hang (or extremely long delay) could occur when Reflect Shields/Thorn Shields/etc were present on both sides of the battle and a lot of damage kickers were being triggered and reflected - what a surprise, it is not fixed 100%. Thorn damage is still reflected and effects are still applied with every reflect shield except thorn itself. So pretty much the same as before i just don't mind stealing a thorn now.

To sum it up, you've spent an entire month and the only thing you did was to fix thorn vs thorn(only), add satellite 15, add 20 char inventory slots, buff valkyries and nerf important characters.
    And i ask, you are bored with LotB and want to shut it down but you got some kind of contract that prevent you from doing it so you search for alternative ways or you just reached the limit of your abilities?
    Don't get me wrong i believe you try your best but your best is not enough for an Iron Maiden game. You might as well rename it to Maiden Hentai Dolls and look for new players.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.