Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 241
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I don't know if it was in this update or what, but I have gotten a couple errors this week and can confirm that it is no longer freezing and restarting - now it waits a couple seconds (maybe 5-10) and then tries to save your stuff again. Today I won an arena battle, got an Error, waited - got the error 2 more times - and then the 4th try it went through as the victory and gave me the rewards. No restarting, no freezing.

    This is great because even though it's mildly annoying to have to wait through an error, it means you don't necessarily have to lose the stuff you earned (which is super annoying).

    Kaz/Sparton is this a new fix? Can anyone confirm that this is happening for them too? If you get an error, try to wait it out and see what happens.
    Yeah, one of our programmers has been working on improving the error handling in the manner you describe (for errors that we can confirm don't need a clean restart to safely resolve). It's kinda been a thing they've been doing on their own as they get time, though, which is why I didn't have anything in the patch notes (wasn't sure what progress they've made).

    It definitely improves the flow for battle resolution, which may now not lose result information when an error occurs.

  2. #182
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, one of our programmers has been working on improving the error handling in the manner you describe (for errors that we can confirm don't need a clean restart to safely resolve). It's kinda been a thing they've been doing on their own as they get time, though, which is why I didn't have anything in the patch notes (wasn't sure what progress they've made).

    It definitely improves the flow for battle resolution, which may now not lose result information when an error occurs.
    Yeah I think many might have missed this, and it's huge! Big ups to the devs! Troops, don't manually restart after those APMA/MACLO errors because if you wait it out, it can pick back up.
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.

  3. #183
    Senior Member DIEDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chile
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    190
    hey sparton, what about tailgunner ed triple shot not granting crit strike and the souls not being properly agrupating in the book of souls?
    Also my SOT are not being showing correctely. I dont know it is only me or someone else is experimenting this.
    died31-6484.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    hey sparton, what about tailgunner ed triple shot not granting crit strike and the souls not being properly agrupating in the book of souls?
    These are known issues. I do not have a confirmed timeline for when they will be fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Also my SOT are not being showing correctely. I dont know it is only me or someone else is experimenting this.
    Not sure what you mean. Can you clarify what you're seeing?

  5. #185
    Senior Member DIEDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chile
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Not sure what you mean. Can you clarify what you're seeing?

    When I start a game with a lower number of sots (less than 15) the game shows a "server error" (or something like that) I have to restart the game.
    died31-6484.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    When I start a game with a lower number of sots (less than 15) the game shows a "server error" (or something like that) I have to restart the game.
    There is a known issue where, depending on the screen you suspend the game on, the game will incorrectly double/triple count the Sands of Time you're supposed to generate over time and won't correct itself until the next time you spend Sands of Time. Thus, if it's double counting and you try to spend more Sands of Time than the server thinks you have, it'll show you an error and restart the game to ensure it's synced up that and other data with the server. Is that perhaps what you're seeing?

  7. #187
    Senior Member DIEDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chile
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is a known issue where, depending on the screen you suspend the game on, the game will incorrectly double/triple count the Sands of Time you're supposed to generate over time and won't correct itself until the next time you spend Sands of Time. Thus, if it's double counting and you try to spend more Sands of Time than the server thinks you have, it'll show you an error and restart the game to ensure it's synced up that and other data with the server. Is that perhaps what you're seeing?
    Yep, this is exactly what I am experiencing. Any idea when this problem will be solved? Anyway Thanks Sparton for the reply.
    died31-6484.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Yep, this is exactly what I am experiencing. Any idea when this problem will be solved? Anyway Thanks Sparton for the reply.
    I don't have a timeline for resolving that issue either, but I'll run the issue by the team and see if there's new information we've uncovered that could help get a fix out sooner.

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    505
    I'm glad to see that the bug with Magus LoL's perfect ghost overriding permadeath and perfect corruption have been resolved. However, I think the problem may now be backwards. I was mostly on autoplay yesterday, but it seemed to me that on a few occasions, the LoL died without ghosting after having permadeath inflicted but wearing off before he was killed. Anyone else noticed this? I'm not sure about this and never had time to confirm on manual play.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

  10. #190
    Senior Member DaveMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    311
    I love the diversity between 5 toons in the arena after the last nerfupdate(with no bug fixes ofc).
    In next one release a hentai Eddie to complete the team.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •