Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    actually i tested arena a little now, and i like the changes, yeah it's ugly to give up on a beloved toy, but the gap between chars gets less extreme, so i think this is really okay.
    cool that you fixed dusk so fast, ty for that, would wish more of these instafixes...

missions are cool too, i like the event and the thorn fixes and the satilite 15...so all in all this is an okay update.

can follow up with the prisoner bug he doesn't block block (lol):

Name:  2017-10-20 08_25_45-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 226
Size:  758.8 KB

aside this AOF gets his passive back when revived, i think this is an older bug, but still annoying. if an enemy gets killed after aof was revived whole party will get an extra turn...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Kaz,
    VH is a rare 5* 28 skill shard Eddie assasin, and you guys just nerfed him to the bench. This is ridiculous, and it just isn’t right man.
    This is a dagger to the heart! R.I.P. Vampire Hunter. You will be severely missed.

Wrath is is a 5* as well, and everyone playing can earn him.

There are better ways to balance things. I don’t support this at all!
    100000% agree with you mate.

it would be fairer to improve some toons that are not used than to apply these ridiculous nerf's. Despite having 2 wrath's totally shard I did not care much about this nerf .. but the VHE was totally ridiculous.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Why put that description there if he is meant to be a utility toon rather than a high-damage toon?
    You are right in that the word "massive" should probably have never been put there. With any tuning related to characters though, nothing is static and locked in stone. The roles of characters can change and evolve as the game does. The most important thing is that characters find their niche overtime and have clearer strengths and weaknesses to encourage diversity in champion selection.

One of the key reasons VHE's fury was brought down a notch is because it literally did the most damage of any other Eddie's fury in the game, but also made his team deal insane damage for several turn following that. He basically had too many strengths already, there is no reason he should also then be one shotting every character in the game with his fury. Honestly, even after the tuning changes he is STILL probably the strongest all around Eddie in the game. The changes really only make him a bit less abusable in PvP.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    aside this AOF gets his passive back when revived, i think this is an older bug, but still annoying. if an enemy gets killed after aof was revived whole party will get an extra turn...
    But if we're doing that, then this should be fixed for all of the toons, since they all get their passives back when they get revived (e.g. Prisoner revives and blocks everyone's passive again instantly).
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    100000% agree with you mate.

it would be fairer to improve some toons that are not used than to apply these ridiculous nerf's. Despite having 2 wrath's totally shard I did not care much about this nerf .. but the VHE was totally ridiculous.
    Calizario

That's sad... Completely agree - despite NOT having any characters which been nerfed - I can say this is not OK - for simply not respecting players' efforts & so the time... I was hoping to get VHE or Wrath (if having enough frags and luck) someday... Now - not quite... If I would get Wrath off my ES - it will be disaster... BTW... Eternity Eddie seems to be average, Beelzebub as well... The only two interesting were The Claire and so Wrath... Now the Lady's been left alone...

Why CAN'T proceed with something different, NF? Instead of KILLING toons, maybe get the others been sorta weaker more attention and balance them to be even? That way people would want to possess in their inventories much more good characters...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    It would be fairer to improve some toons that are not used than to apply these ridiculous nerf's.
    We improve other characters all the time as needed. If you take a look historically, the vast majority of tuning changes are buffs there to make characters more viable in the various game modes and tiers of power they are meant to excel in. Whenever we lower the power of a character, it's mainly to bring it more inline with their role or to balance their play patterns to have tradeoffs. For instance, in the case of Wrath, he had a high damage AOE attack AND one of the most consistent AOE strips in the game. On top of that, his power move could instantly K.O. an entire team after 1 round. This led to a very wrath heavy meta, because it was easy to get at least one of those 3 benefits off on a consistent basis with little counterplay available.

With his current changes, most of his damage has been moved to his Fury skill, which is a more appropriate place for it, but the utility on his basic attack still remains, keeping him as one of the most reliable AOE beneficial effect removers out there. His strengths and weaknesses are more balanced. So yes, while you can't just easily spam damage and remove beneficial effects at the same time with him, he can still do both at a fairly high success rate compared to most other characters.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-20-2017 at 02:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Reproducible Bug

PVP

Opponent has a character with auto-revive, such as Golden Son/Newborn or Light any class -- I haven't seen this with the Immortality but it may be a problem there as well)

Character gets frozen in battle.

Character dies (for the first time) while frozen......

Character disappears.... game freezes... character never revives.

Must reboot game (losing PVP battle).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    You are right in that the word "massive" should probably have never been put there. With any tuning related to characters though, nothing is static and locked in stone. The roles of characters can change and evolve as the game does. The most important thing is that characters find their niche overtime and have clearer strengths and weaknesses to encourage diversity in champion selection.

One of the key reasons VHE's fury was brought down a notch is because it literally did the most damage of any other Eddie's fury in the game, but also made his team deal insane damage for several turn following that. He basically had too many strengths already, there is no reason he should also then be one shotting every character in the game with his fury. Honestly, even after the tuning changes he is STILL probably the strongest all around Eddie in the game. The changes really only make him a bit less abusable in PvP.

-Kaz
    I've had my head completely out of the game for a couple weeks, but I have to agree with Kaz here. VHE did EVERYTHING - crazy damage - retrigger - heal - mark - revive - killer damage on fury - give the team killer damage after fury - it was kind of ridiculous.

I absolutely get he is a big skillshard commitment and it's frustrating to have him adjusted after that investment. But I have a feeling he'll still be the most used Eddie on offense even AFTER the nerf - and that speaks pretty loudly that he was overpowered. I NEVER touched another Eddie until I saw what DM could do to VHE.

I hope we now see more variety on defense. It was sorely needed.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    We improve other characters all the time as needed. If you take a look historically, the vast majority of tuning changes are buffs there to make characters more viable in the various game modes and tiers of power they are meant to excel in. Whenever we lower the power of a character, it's mainly to bring it more inline with their role or to balance their play patterns to have tradeoffs. For instance, in the case of Wrath, he had a high damage AOE attack AND one of the most consistent AOE strips in the game. On top of that, his power move could instantly K.O. an entire team after 1 round. This led to a very wrath heavy meta, because it was easy to get at least one of those 3 benefits off on a consistent basis with little counterplay available.

With his current changes, most of his damage has been moved to his Fury skill, which is a more appropriate place for it, but the utility on his basic attack still remains, keeping him as one of the most reliable AOE beneficial effect removers out there. His strengths and weaknesses are more balanced. So yes, while you can't just easily spam damage and remove beneficial effects at the same time with him, he can still do both at a fairly high success rate compared to most other characters.

-Kaz
    And I disagree here . Wrath had numerous vulnerabilities - he was really easy to take down - he could KILL his own team by attacking a shielded offense - his fury was a joke and I always said "hallelujah" when he'd use his fury instead of VHE.

Wrath was emasculated pure and simple. Way too much of a nerf.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    Kaz

Short and up to the point - it's YOUR game, not mine - so you're free to do whatever you wish with it - nerf ''overpowered'' toons in the name of ''balance''... Then pull another ''overpowered'' toons ON PURPOSE to keep players interested in getting them (and even spend more money possibly) as everyone would agree here that hardly no-one would chase after poor/average/rounded* stuff cause it's simply waste of time - I guess everyone of the players want some STABILITY - once getting some good toons -> maxed them out -> use and look for another ones... You guys simply playing The Gods here... It may be fun, for sure - yet start to appreciate people's time at last... Maxing a character is NOT the matter of days - it's a matter of WEEKS or even MONTHS while some gradually building up their ''priceless'' and ''favourities''... And you guys breaking all the efforts just like that...

How to talk to you and ask - NOT to nerf the toons? Maybe those who still PAY YOU should ''nerf'' their expenses on your game as well, huh?

Please LEAVE the toons as THEY are... Unless you wish all of them be the same, well rounded, balanced and LAME... Is this you guys want to achieve? Be my guest - go ahead, but I can't let you waste my time (I sacrifice on developing toons) ever more... Period.

Cheers,

W

* - pick what suits you
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy