Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Maybe b4 starting new events, think about fixing some important (and OLD) bugs 1st (f. e. AoF, Prisioner, ...).

I would be ashamed to give my customers such a buggy product.

OS
    iOS

About rage/lightening/zone talismants

I just wanted to say that the arena is very more attractive since the update: we are seeing a lot of different def teams, less VHE/wrath teams (VHE is still a very good charact)
    Thorn/cyclone shields are fixed so we can use them both in atk and def, that's better, even if i continue to think that they are too much powerfull...

About the rare talismants (needed for missions) , is it possible to increase their drop rate (or allow them to drop at lower levels, or sale them in the arena store) ?
    I know they must be rare but actually they are too hard to get : i have 2/2/1 of them after more than 100 bnw levels complete...
    Farming bnw level X is very long and frustrating: i need 10 min to clear one level with a full maxed out team, it cost 15 SoT, it's impossible to autofarm and every 5 matchs there is a crash a freeze or a lose :/
    I think it's the hell for 99% of your players...
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 11-01-2017 at 06:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    About the rare talismants (needed for missions) , is it possible to increase their drop rate (or allow them to drop at lower levels, or sale them in the arena store) ?
    I know they must be rare but actually they are too hard to get : i have 2/2/1 of them after more than 100 bnw levels complete...
    Farming bnw is very long and frustrating: i need 10 min to clear one level with a full maxed out team, it cost 15 SoT and every 5 matchs there is a crash a freeze or a lose :/
    I think it's the hell for 99% of your players...
    I dont even have a set of immunity talismans to complete a mission, I have a single one from completing a GoL floor as a reward, thats it! anything rarer required for a mission will be impossible right now.

Also recently I have noticed a couple of strange instances in the arena where I've had toons with immunity yet have gained negative effects. How is that possible? And today I keep getting a screen about daily login reward but its blank.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I am also getting the blank daily login screen. I am wondering if the daily login glitch I heard some people talk about is happening to us now.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I had that blank rewards screen as well today
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I dont even have a set of immunity talismans to complete a mission, I have a single one from completing a GoL floor as a reward, thats it! anything rarer required for a mission will be impossible right now.

What was the mission with immunity talismans? My memory isn’t the best. I can put a set on my cyborg if it’ll help.

Edit: I went ahead and put them on. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 11-01-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Yeah I had that blank rewards screen as well today
    same here blank screen
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    same here blank screen
    I think it’s just a summary of what we all get out of this game.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Same here, blank screen on daily rewards.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Yeah, Kaz was thinking the same thing. We're reviewing what we think will work best while still maintaining being a rare drop.

Also recently I have noticed a couple of strange instances in the arena where I've had toons with immunity yet have gained negative effects. How is that possible?
    It depends heavily on the situation; I'd need to know more about what the situation is to know if what you're running into is a bug or if it is just an unusual case that is otherwise expected.

And today I keep getting a screen about daily login reward but its blank.
    There appears to be an error with displaying information for the popup, even though rewards per day are being delivered when the popup first shows up for a day. We've identified the source of the problem, and because it's a contained section of the code, we're looking at deploying a fix later this week.