Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    We just pushed a small server update with the following:

• Fix for Dusk doing less damage than intended
    • Fix for the Fate Talismans description in the PVP store indicating they were a 2 set (instead of the 3 set effect that they are)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Can you provide more details for the damage numbers you're seeing and the damage numbers you're expecting? We're not observing the issue you're describing in a general sense, and it's not clear if you're seeing something new or are just seeing tuning changes/the known issue with Dusk.

This is probably related to the issue that the Prisoner is blocking certain talisman effects. I'll make a note to ensure the fix is checked with this new talisman as well.
    After some more testing it was just VHE sorry for posting wrong info

OS
    Android
    I can't sell talismans.

"Server error, inventory changes not saved, try again!"

Anyone else with this issue?

gmac

OS
    Android
    You missed renaming 'Wrath' to 'Slightly Annoyed'.

OS
    Android
    Looks like that Skull Quest bug is back where it doesn't save that you already did a mission, so if you're me and don't pay attention when you click next and play a mission you already did, the game crashes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Essentially Vampire Hunter Eddie was a bit too overpowered. He is meant to be more of a utility assassin with a balance of damage and party enhancement. However, he was the hardest hitting Eddie who also had some of the best utility in the game. Rainmaker on the other-hand was always intended to be the "one-shot" assassin. The tuning adjustments to each character were made to bring them more in alignment with their intended roles.

-Kaz
    Kaz,
    VH is a rare 5* 28 skill shard Eddie assasin, and you guys just nerfed him to the bench. This is ridiculous, and it just isn’t right man.
    This is a dagger to the heart! R.I.P. Vampire Hunter. You will be severely missed.

Wrath is is a 5* as well, and everyone playing can earn him.

There are better ways to balance things. I don’t support this at all!

OS
    Android
    I also don't agree with wrath's nerf, his power move maybe needed a tweak but not his main attack.

OS
    Android
    VHE doesn't seem that far nerfed to me. They only pulled down the damage on his fury and shaved off a little bit of extra turn chance with his basic. In my opinion, he's still the most valuable character on my roster and I'll still be using him to shred the competition.

Wrath on the other hand..... Even I can punch harder than he can, it's so embarrassing that I don't even want him now. And I've spent months trying to find him. Maybe when the Trooper souls show up this Christmas (it's on my Christmas list next to Night City) there might be another Wrath-type figure to take his place.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Is anyone else seeing the game running sluggish? Between navigating the worlds and playing in the arena everything seems to lag. Could be my phone but seems to be worse since this update wanted to see if anyone else can confirm.

OS
    Android

Frustrating

Since my posted was deleted from another thread... Nothing to address the Trooper usage? Looks like even more bugs being introduced or old ones reappearing, players being the test dummies, and who knows what else. I think I have to agree with Dank, this game may be dead...

I don't know what can be done at this point other than a complete shut down to fix ALL issues at once.

What I do know is this is one of the most loyal fan bases in the world, and it's being shit on. Might be time to go play Angry Birds... I'm guaranteed 4 Eddie birds there...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹