Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Name:  fixed.png
Views: 329
Size:  858.7 KB

I'm convinced the reflection issues are fixed now.

OS
    Android
    Weren't there supposed to be stability improvements for BNW? I've had one successful run on GoL X out of 6 total attempts. 5 freakin' crashes guys. Ugh here goes attempt #7.

OS
    Android
    i froze blue son and killed him, he couldn't revive and the game stuck ih this pose:

Name:  2017-10-22 12_36_14-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 211
Size:  659.4 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i froze blue son and killed him, he couldn't revive and the game stuck ih this pose:

Name:  2017-10-22 12_36_14-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 211
Size:  659.4 KB
    Same thing happened with me earlier. So annoying. Had to restart the game so got a loss in the Arena. That was my 2nd loss out of the first 3 battles I had today as the game bloody crashed on me and also gave me a loss
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    These thorn talismans are killing me... i don't get it:

1)Their description says they have a 35% chance to inflict permadeath and heal block, while it happens around 90 percent of times on almost my whole team.
    2)I don't read anywhere in the description that they also remove enemies' beneficial effects (like it happens with void talismans for example), yet it is happening.

Is all of this supposed to happen? (if so they are extremely overpowered and should be revisited)
    Or is it another bug to solve?

In both cases this should be investigated as soon as possible, cause it makes the arena fights annoying

OS
    Android
    Devs could you please look into the performance after this update. Ever since the update I have had slow down and lag occur after about 10-20 minutes of playing. I have been doing hard closes and logging back in every 20 minutes makes the game basically unplayable like this and it makes me very weary to even try the arena some times because it will start lagging right when I need that perfect hit.

Banned
    Fix old stuff b4 adding new stuff.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Same thing happened with me earlier. So annoying. Had to restart the game so got a loss in the Arena. That was my 2nd loss out of the first 3 battles I had today as the game bloody crashed on me and also gave me a loss
    Very similar thing happened again:
    - first got GS to 0hp but he won't die
    - next turn some effects were applied to him (when he should be dead and then a small hp bar appeared suddenly)
    - last turn un-killable golden son got freeze applied, then when freeze tried to apply damage GS disappeared and game froze instead had to close app as it was unresponsive.
    @NF please bonify sp soul fragments x50 as that was going to be the RNG roll for the win and 1 SoT.

Name:  goldensonbug.png
Views: 150
Size:  257.7 KB
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-22-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I had a similar thing happen to me. Looks like Gunner Golden sun is the new glitch character to use to ensure crash victories.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I had a similar thing happen to me. Looks like Gunner Golden sun is the new glitch character to use to ensure crash victories.

JJJ428

I am afraid that's NOT just the matter of GGS... The same happen to me quite a lot since the last update - with Magus Golden Son as well... So I dare to say that it affect EVERY self reviving character who got frozen in fact...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy