Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All the games i've played in my life do the same thing. When they nerf, they don't nerf, they simply DESTROY the character. It's true that toons like VHE and Wrath were too strong, but it does not make any sense nerf them in that way. I think it would be a lot better if instead, other toons were improved. Specially when we all invest SS on them. SS are a very rare resource in the game. For me, it took weeks and weeks to fam them to finally got that toons fully sharded, and now, all that work is lost. VHE received big nerf, but it is still playable. Can't say the same to Wrath. If you guys can't make all the characters competitive to play, sure a nerf in some point would be necessary, but it's quite unfair with the players that their effort to rise their toons to max get crashed this way.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by <Keg> View Post
    All the games i've played in my life do the same thing. When they nerf, they don't nerf, they simply DESTROY the character. It's true that toons like VHE and Wrath were too strong, but it does not make any sense nerf them in that way. I think it would be a lot better if instead, other toons were improved. Specially when we all invest SS on them. SS are a very rare resource in the game. For me, it took weeks and weeks to fam them to finally got that toons fully sharded, and now, all that work is lost. VHE received big nerf, but it is still playable. Can't say the same to Wrath. If you guys can't make all the characters competitive to play, sure a nerf in some point would be necessary, but it's quite unfair with the players that their effort to rise their toons to max get crashed this way.
    Yeah, sad the hentai toons are the strongest ones in the game.

You might want to switch your champion to an Eddie, or at least something better than Wrath (since he's now about equivalent to a 3* assassin).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Yeah, sad the hentai toons are the strongest ones in the game.

You might want to switch your champion to an Eddie, or at least something better than Wrath (since he's now about equivalent to a 3* assassin).

Yeah. I was thinking exactly about this. What toon to put as champion now. The problem with Eddies is that i just have two maxed.

For a while, i'm going to put GRE. But always open for trooper requests.

Regarding discussion around character balancing changes, we do encourage that discussion, but I would like to remind everyone to keep it civil (both when addressing the development team and each other).

We are reviewing peoples concerns and will take them into consideration for future tuning, even if we aren't responding to every concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    After some more testing it was just VHE sorry for posting wrong info
    No worries, thanks for confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    I can't sell talismans.

"Server error, inventory changes not saved, try again!"

Anyone else with this issue?
    Please send a message to support using the in-game Support button, and let them know the issue you're having. I think it's something they can easily fix if they are notified.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Since my posted was deleted from another thread... Nothing to address the Trooper usage?
    We have trooper changes and additions planned, but nothing specific to announce yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    15K+ True Damage on a target still ranks it as one of the harder hitting skills in the game. We will look at updating the wording of the ability though to make it feel less like a false promise. Also note that it will now deal MORE damage to higher HP targets, such as the BNW bosses.

-Kaz
    His damage against the Sentinel LoL, which if I'm not mistaken is the highest HP target outside of BNW, was still about a third lower than before the update.

I am understanding of wanting to bring his fury damage down, but it's always frustrating to see characters you've invested heavily in (and VHE being one of the most expensive toons to max out on shards) being nerfed. When you had the massive damage description, it also felt like that was the way you wanted it to be. Why put that description there if he is meant to be a utility toon rather than a high-damage toon? The Nomads basic skill says nothing about massive damage but will deal more damage than VHE fury against most targets. It's inconsistent and in the end a bit misleading to us players.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Achievements are bugged again
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mercifal; 10-20-2017 at 09:37 AM.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    I'm still VERY unclear on where the "rank" for Satellite 15 comes from. I don't see anywhere which lists a rank other than PVP.... but surely that can't be the same rank because then it would be backwards according to the S15 pop up. -- Oh, wait... is that the 1-100 levels that are pointless after you hit 100? If it is you need to change the wording to "level" not "rank" to keep continuity. "Rank" is only used in the Arena as far as I can tell.

Glad to see Rainmaker Eddie won't be such a wimp. I was so disappointed when I had him all powered up with full talismans and he was still weaker than 50% of the non-Eddie characters. I do still think his max HP could use another 1-1.5K added to it. I have 13 Eddies and only Carriage Rider Eddie maxes out at lower HP (6500). Rainmaker Eddie maxing out at 6800 seems a real disservice when Storm Eddie is at 9800 and Run To The Hills Eddie is at 7000. But oh well.

Just to anger some... a suggestion.... there should be a limit on PVP eternity souls.. only 1 per team... just because you've sat and played for a year to load up a PVP team with 2 Wraths, Beelzebub, and Eternity Eddie doesn't mean you should be ranked highest. It just means you managed to collect the most eternity fragments.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-20-2017 at 09:25 AM.

OS
    Android
    I'm pretty sure it was already reported somewhere, but I don't have the time & patience right now to read all the new comments after the update, but AoF's passive is still tricky.

After I did the first kill in a battle, the next round the opponent killed one of my allies, and the AoF triggered an extra turn...

Also, is it just me who had various troubles in playing the game on an pc emulator today? I've got a bunch of errors, google play & google play services related, though. I could log in the game & play only after countless cache clearings and updates uninstalling, after almost 4 hours..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Posted 6-30-2017
    “I do however thank you very much for the new improved VHE! The only problem is, he's so good I know it won't last. I hope you guys tested him, and this was what you were going for. He's pretty awesome now.”

Can’t you guys just stop wasting time on tuning and fix the bugs? I know, different departments. Can’t you teach the person doing the tuning to fix bugs?

Or give us the skill shards back. I used to be against this idea, but when I look at all the maxed characters I have sitting on the bench due to various nerfs, it really becomes obvious what a waste of time all this is.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Been playing a bit of campaign and then a few arena battles. Going back to campaign mode I come to the screen to select my team but no team is selected and the enemies aren't showing either. Only 2 Eddie slots. Also still showing win bonus from arena etc. its like the game is confused if its the arena or campaign and had a melt down. I have since tried going back to arena as I thought well if I can't play campaign might as well earn more fragments in arena, except when I press battle button nothing happens. I'll try rebooting the game but with more bugs this is going to be another long arsed event by the looks of it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.