Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I level up to 99 like four days ago, every time that i rank up I like to take a screenshot when the level show up, however when i start the 99 level, every advanced was not showed, always show just 0%

Yesterday i rank up to the expected 100 level

but i didn't noticed, the game didn't show it to me

just matter of nostalgia, but i missed this screenshot, like it had never happened
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting a lot of errors tonight? I couldn't do skull quests for awhile today and literally getting an error every other battle in the arena at this point. Have had to do constant hard closes over and over again since the daily reset.

OS
    Android
    Reflected damage still triggers effects from shields. Just great when you use Warrior Troll and the opponent have disruption shields and gets the first turn. Once it's your turn your team will have 5+ debuffs per toon.

AoF passive still bugged, Prisoner passive still bugged, HP-bars still showing incorrect amount of health after multiple hit attacks.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    To sum it up, you've spent an entire month and the only thing you did was to fix thorn vs thorn(only), add satellite 15, add 20 char inventory slots, buff valkyries and nerf important characters.
    Scratch that, i even had thorn reflect thorn causing lag like it was before the update.
    Disruption shield make things even worse, ending with like 5 debuffs out of nowhere.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    What have all you players done last month to improve the game?
    I have played the game and i enjoy doing so, sure there are things that can be improved but getting complaints all the time on a product is not especially fun and a bit contraproductive sometimes if all you get is complaints. Im pretty sure the devs do what they can to listen to the players and improve the game as much as they can for the moment.

Nobody is forcing you to play and there is also the possibility ti make your own game if you want a perfect game fir yourself.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I have played the game and i enjoy doing so, sure there are things that can be improved but getting complaints all the time on a product is not especially fun and a bit contraproductive sometimes if all you get is complaints. Im pretty sure the devs do what they can to listen to the players and improve the game as much as they can for the moment.

Nobody is forcing you to play and there is also the possibility ti make your own game if you want a perfect game fir yourself.
    This forum is used by two kind of ppl...
    The constructive ones & the ones (guess they actually love the game) who are here to vent... Due to proportions, no wonder I'm rarely seen around lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android

Well it might be good for you to really read the forums before posting, players do as much as they can, there are many threads with great ideas and suggestions that would improve the game if NF should implement these, players also help report and track bugs for free, yes players become free testers for a game.
    I don't really know what you want players to do other than support the game and not sugar coat it, if it was open source I bet some would jump to help improve it.
    Do you realize some of these bugs are over a year old and have not been solved yet?, don't be surprised to read all this also QA is really bad on this game.
    Bugs are so obvious that is almost tempting to say that Devs release the new versions knowing that they contain new and old bugs with the idea to fix them later, unfortunately they are also really slow at this causing grief to the player base, the game has improved a lot in many ways and that's great thanks to the devs but that doesn't excuse the fact that it really needs to be fixed to live up to it's potential and the Iron Maiden name.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-23-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Well it might be good for you to really read the forums before posting, players do as much as they can, there are many threads with great ideas and suggestions that would improve the game if NF should implement these, players also help report and track bugs for free, yes players become free testers for a game.
    I don't really know what you want players to do other than support the game and not sugar coat it, if it was open source I bet some would jump to help improve it.
    Do you realize some of these bugs are over a year old and have not been solved yet?, don't be surprised to read all this also QA is really bad on this game.
    Bugs are so obvious that is almost tempting to say that Devs release the new versions knowing that they contain new and old bugs with the idea to fix them later, unfortunately they are also really slow at this causing grief to the player base, the game has improved a lot in many ways and that's great thanks to the devs but that doesn't excuse the fact that it really needs to be fixed to live up to it's potential and the Iron Maiden name.
    To be fair i have played since 2 weeks after launch and read the forums everyday. What i do see is more and more negativity on the forum even for things that have been improved. Complaining about getting things for free like satellite 15 and more character slots etc.
    I believe in being positive because that makes people feel rewarded for their work.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Kinda like nobody is forcing u 2 read negativity in forum! I already have a job and I'm damn good at it! If I performed the way NF does I wouldn't have a job!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Kinda like nobody is forcing u 2 read negativity in forum! I already have a job and I'm damn good at it! If I performed the way NF does I wouldn't have a job!!!
    I also have a job but i don't have to be a douche to others because of that. I do not know what you do at your workplace but im pretty sure everyone do whatever they can at work.
    If you were proud of what you accomplished at your workplace and people say you still do a shitjob it would not be as encouraging even if you did improve things.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies: