Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    About this update , everything about the events, the new missions and achievements, new toons to get, new feature, ...is very nice

About the character tuning I'm OK with the little nerf of VHE, he is still a good charact.
    But Wrath?? He was one of the best charact in the game and he is the worse now :/
    You should reconsider this nerf: his power move was too strong, but his standard attack was OK (considering that he is very easy to kill)

I used him a lot for farming and playing my 50 troopers... it's sooo long now :/

Please do something to make him great again!!

Dje
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 10-20-2017 at 07:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    About this update , everything about the events, the new missions and achievements, new toons to get, new feature, ...is very nice

About the character tuning I'm OK with the little nerf of VHE, he is still a good charact.
    But Wrath?? He was one of the best charact in the game and he is the worse now :/
    You should reconsider this nerf: his power move was too strong, but his standard attack was OK (considering that he is very easy to kill)

I used him a lot for farming and playing my 50 troopers... it's sooo long now :/

Dje
    I agree with all of this
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    But if we're doing that, then this should be fixed for all of the toons, since they all get their passives back when they get revived (e.g. Prisoner revives and blocks everyone's passive again instantly).
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post

Dje
    if you compare him with EVERY other toon regarding farming you will see how much more damage he did (with the basic attack)...and he removed aoe beneficials in addition to this, cannot see how anyone don't agree with that being way too much. it's very obvious to me...
    and well, we will still see a lot of wraths and vhes in the arena, so they cannot be that now bad i guess

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Here's another one. AoF passive kicked in for not even getting a kill... AFTER we already got the extra turn for a kill. hahaha I guess this match was in my favor...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Here's another one. AoF passive kicked in for not even getting a kill... AFTER we already got the extra turn for a kill. hahaha I guess this match was in my favor...
    I thought the update would fix red bat but nope, I learned the hard way when he gave his team multiple unearned extra turns in a pvp match and unjustly handed me a defeat.

So back to my old stance - I refuse to battle teams using red bat on defense. And I refuse to use red bat on my defense because it’s a chicken $h!t move.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I thought the update would fix red bat but nope, I learned the hard way when he gave his team multiple unearned extra turns in a pvp match and unjustly handed me a defeat.

So back to my old stance - I refuse to battle teams using red bat on defense. And I refuse to use red bat on my defense because it’s a chicken $h!t move.
    Hmm I don't really see it often, but it does happen... Mine's not on Def. I'm about to face a guy with Samurai, CG, AoF and AG... We'll see how it goes...

Update: It went fine... No issues with either red bat. I'm shocked lol

However, the next match he got everyone an extra turn for severely wounding a demon spawn, but not killing him. (He was revived right before this)

Another update: BAHAHAHAHAHA Ok this one is a good one. Red bat killed someone from counterstrike. Now it's my turn, I use revive all from Pharaoh... and guess what happens next? We all get an extra turn. Wow lol
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 10-20-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Hmm I don't really see it often, but it does happen... Mine's not on Def. I'm about to face a guy with Samurai, CG, AoF and AG... We'll see how it goes...

Update: It went fine... No issues with either red bat. I'm shocked lol

However, the next match he got everyone an extra turn for severely wounding a demon spawn, but not killing him. (He was revived right before this)
    A few weeks back I had killed 2 members of the defenses team. No one on my team was dead. Then the red bat killed my prisoner and gave himself and VHE an extra turn? VHE who was nearly dead used his fury to revive his team and wipe me out.
    That was the last draw for me, so now I just steer clear and avoid the issue altogether.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post

Why stop there then? You should refuse to use anyone that revives any other toon because that is essentially giving them another turn. And definitely stay away from using GRE, VHE and Pharaoh who revive all of them, that's even worse than the extra turns because those toons get health back too. And don't forget CGR. Also refrain from using your Thorns and Cyclone shields, and I have seen complaints about Explosives being challenging too, so stay away from using those. And don't use anyone with permadeath, because that is cheating for anyone who wants to revive their team to take yours down. You should also stop using any Echo talismans, because Extra Turns.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Why stop there then? You should refuse to use anyone that revives any other toon because that is essentially giving them another turn. And definitely stay away from using GRE, VHE and Pharaoh who revive all of them, that's even worse than the extra turns because those toons get health back too. And don't forget CGR. Also refrain from using your Thorns and Cyclone shields, and I have seen complaints about Explosives being challenging too, so stay away from using those. And don't use anyone with permadeath, because that is cheating for anyone who wants to revive their team to take yours down. You should also stop using any Echo talismans, because Extra Turns.
    That's just too funny. I guess my offense is very unfair then, Red bat with strikes, Assassin NboL with echos... Just those two alone kick ass. Pharaoh with shell and guard hardly ever dies, and always revives... Green droid keeps everyone alive too...
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Hahahahahahaha! This reply is the best!

Best be careful though, Big Brother is watching...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹