Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha! This reply is the best!

Best be careful though, Big Brother is watching...
    Yeah I'm not trying to be a dick, but every decent toon in the game has an ability that when used effectively, can be tough to face on defense. There are a couple that deserved a nerf (VHE) and some that didn't (Wrath, and I don't have either of these). The notion that we should 'fix' a toon when someone finds a creative use for them is ridiculous. If that's the case, we might as well make everyone do the same 2 moves and just uninstall.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yeah I'm not trying to be a dick, but every decent toon in the game has an ability that when used effectively, can be tough to face on defense. There are a couple that deserved a nerf (VHE) and some that didn't (Wrath, and I don't have either of these). The notion that we should 'fix' a toon when someone finds a creative use for them is ridiculous. If that's the case, we might as well make everyone do the same 2 moves and just uninstall.
    Truth! Seriously! I thought the point was to find unexpected uses and cool defenses...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    My complaint is not that the red bat gives extra turns, it is that he is clearly broken and randomly gives them rather than earning them through the “first Kill” as intended. If he worked as intended I would have no complaints about battling him or using him on defense.

OS
    Android
    I don't either so I'm not missing out. Wrath didn't seem to be too over powered, but if he was combined with VH Eddie, I was usually toast so I steered clear.

Bugs, no Trooper relief, and fragments overkill are starting to break my resolve. I brought it up and I got my hand slapped...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    My complaint is not that the red bat gives extra turns, it is that he is clearly broken and randomly gives them rather than earning them through the “first Kill” as intended. If he worked as intended I would have no complaints about battling him or using him on defense.
    "Allies gain an extra turn if your team gets the first kill in a battle." - I think what it means is... If your team gets a kill before the other. But you're right... He does give an extra turn as first kill from your team even if the opposing team already got a kill on you. I hadn't read it in so long I thought the description was "team gets an extra turn from your first kill" or something like that... He's even more broken than I thought lmao
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Bugs, no Trooper relief, and fragments overkill are starting to break my resolve. I brought it up and I got my hand slapped...
    Yeah, nothing is worse than being ignored completely (deleting our comments). They even ignore the few user created forums speaking concerns. I don't know why i'm still wasting my time here.

These damn street signs and cars are annoying as hell btw. I'm not a robot damnit.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I have gone against him, used him on offense, and used him on defense, and I don't see him operating any differently than any other revived toon. When they initially load up (first round or a revive), their passive kicks in. This is true for all toons. If the team is GCR alone, and it revives the red bat, his passive has reset at that point. If you then kill GCR, his extra turn won't work because it's recognized as a 'first blood' since he started up. But if you don't, and that team gets a kill, it triggers.

Comparison - Prisoner. His passive initially blocks everyone's passive. Every round thereafter he randomly gives it to one or two. If you kill him, and he gets revived, his passive kicks in on everyone again. It's really the same with everyone's passive. It may seem unfair when there's a great passive like this one and it means you lose a battle - but that's what makes him better than the blue harpy.

Ezz, your defenses are always pretty challenging to go against, and I'd imagine that's because you put in some effort to create teams that work well together. I think it might just be an issue of expectation, rather than a "chicken-shit move."

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I've got this quite a few times just this morning. I haven't seen a reply on this from sparton... Maybe I missed it?
    You did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Yeah, nothing is worse than being ignored completely (deleting our comments). They even ignore the few user created forums speaking concerns.
    We've had a lot of issues of thread topics being hijacked/discussions being fragmented across unrelated threads in the past, so I'm merely enforcing what should be a fairly reasonable rule; keep discussion in a thread relating to the original post's subject.

You're free to discuss general update issues/concerns in this thread (or in your own thread), but not in a thread that should be about discussing a specific event.

OS
    Android
    I don't either so I'm not missing out. Wrath didn't seem to be too over powered, but if he was combined with VH Eddie, I was usually toast so I steered clear.

I wasn't aware of hand-slapping, but hope you'll still hang in there. Some of the excitement is coming back already. With the introduction of the Witch Doctor, I got super pumped up because I remember seeing him a lot at the concert and thought he would be a badass addition. Any Maiden-specific elements rebirth that excitement in the game... and knowing what a huge fan you are, I think it'll have that effect when we get some Trooper Eddie, Piece of Mind, etc.

OS
    iOS
    I have gone against him, used him on offense, and used him on defense, and I don't see him operating any differently than any other revived toon. When they initially load up (first round or a revive), their passive kicks in. This is true for all toons. If the team is GCR alone, and it revives the red bat, his passive has reset at that point. If you then kill GCR, his extra turn won't work because it's recognized as a 'first blood' since he started up. But if you don't, and that team gets a kill, it triggers.

Comparison - Prisoner. His passive initially blocks everyone's passive. Every round thereafter he randomly gives it to one or two. If you kill him, and he gets revived, his passive kicks in on everyone again. It's really the same with everyone's passive. It may seem unfair when there's a great passive like this one and it means you lose a battle - but that's what makes him better than the blue harpy.

Ezz, your defenses are always pretty challenging to go against, and I'd imagine that's because you put in some effort to create teams that work well together. I think it might just be an issue of expectation, rather than a "chicken-shit move."
    Fair enough - perhaps chicken shit move was too harsh - I retract. He is just so clearly broken though, granting extra turns without an actual kill, granting them when his team has already taken a kill, granting multiple extra turns in one fight. I’ve probably seen other glitches as well. I just can’t in good conscience use a toon that is so heavily glitched in favor of the team using it.