Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I also have a job but i don't have to be a douche to others because of that. I do not know what you do at your workplace but im pretty sure everyone do whatever they can at work.
    If you were proud of what you accomplished at your workplace and people say you still do a shitjob it would not be as encouraging even if you did improve things.
    Who's being a douche? Brutally honest 4 sure! I am proud of what I do & no one says I do a shit job cuz I don't! Can NF say the same...don't think so! And if they're proud of the job they're doing then that's just pathetic!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Who's being a douche? Brutally honest 4 sure! I am proud of what I do & no one says I do a shit job cuz I don't! Can NF say the same...don't think so! And if they're proud of the job they're doing then that's just pathetic!!!
    Unless you know exactly what they do and what their respective work orders are you cant say anything. Thats the same as people saying you do shit at your work since you have nothing to show.
    The whole thing is what kind of mentality people have. I play because i find it fun nothing else. Sure i would like a few things to improve but nothing is crucial for my gameplay.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    This forum is used by two kind of ppl...
    There is two type of people allright... those who think they get more flies with honey than vinegar and those who tell it straight. The game sucks right now. It has for a while. NF is basically sniffing their own shit and some people don't mind joining them and some do.

The reason people complain is because the effort put forth is terrible. Because we want to be honest, not blind. If NF was doing right by their players and really listening, we would all be thanking them, not just those who appreciate mediocre effort. Usually if you get paid to do a job and your work is terrible, you get fired. But they have an agenda and its taking as much money from Maiden fans as they can. If that happens even though the work is mediocre, they're successful.

Positive outlooks are great but telling people everything is fine when it isn't, that isn't positivity, its denial. Its lying to yourself and everyone else when they can see the truth for themselves. NF knows the work is shit. A lot of the posts are about bugs in the update. Thats not negativity, its truth. If we cant be honest with ourselves or each other, how in the hell can we be positive? By turning a blind eye? Fuck all that noise! Wake the fuck up and tell it like it is. Shit stinks. Be honest. Admit it.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Unless you know exactly what they do and what their respective work orders are you cant say anything. Thats the same as people saying you do shit at your work since you have nothing to show.
    The whole thing is what kind of mentality people have. I play because i find it fun nothing else. Sure i would like a few things to improve but nothing is crucial for my gameplay.
    I know exactly what they do, I play the game! What I don't do is tell people what they should or should not say/post!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    There is two type of people allright... those who think they get more flies with honey than vinegar and those who tell it straight. The game sucks right now. It has for a while. NF is basically sniffing their own shit and some people don't mind joining them and some do.

The reason people complain is because the effort put forth is terrible. Because we want to be honest, not blind. If NF was doing right by their players and really listening, we would all be thanking them, not just those who appreciate mediocre effort. Usually if you get paid to do a job and your work is terrible, you get fired. But they have an agenda and its taking as much money from Maiden fans as they can. If that happens even though the work is mediocre, they're successful.

Positive outlooks are great but telling people everything is fine when it isn't, that isn't positivity, its denial. Its lying to yourself and everyone else when they can see the truth for themselves. NF knows the work is shit. A lot of the posts are about bugs in the update. Thats not negativity, its truth. If we cant be honest with ourselves or each other, how in the hell can we be positive? By turning a blind eye? Fuck all that noise! Wake the fuck up and tell it like it is. Shit stinks. Be honest. Admit it.
    Ditto & well said as always!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Where the fuck are your game testers NF? This is fucking ridiculous.

You guys are wasting your time, they don't even have the decency to reply anymore. Stop being their free game testers.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Where the fuck are your game testers NF? This is fucking ridiculous.

You guys are wasting your time, they don't even have the decency to reply anymore. Stop being their free game testers.
    Ssshhh! No negativity please, hahahahahahahahaha
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Well I don't see anything to be positive about.

The event sucks.
    The update sucks.
    The satellite 15 is worthless unless this is your first day playing. (2000 gold? seriously??)
    The game works 1/5th of the time.
    Valkyries are anime, and stupid.
    The ritual souls gave me 3* characters every time.

Edit: forgot I got a 4* magus mayan priestess- That i'll never use (why I forgot)
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 10-23-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Ditto & well said as always!
    Thanks dude, I tried not to be negative or demeaning to anyone lol... Objective? Combative? Absolutely! And proud lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Well I don't see anything to be positive about.
    Tried logging in and getting back to it yesterday but I finally caved in and maxed the purple nurple instead, put her on my arena defense and logged out... no attacks since the update, no defenses either. Theres a positive for ya lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    The game surely needs to be fixed in many points, but that being said, there are two scenarios:

- either some people complain too much and use dramatic tones
    - or, they really don't like the game as they state on the forum, therefore they must be so masochist to keep playing a game they hate so much

and i have an idea about what's the right one