Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Before some people complainted about Wrath because he was on every defense, so purple Valkyrie is now. So much diversity I see now on defenses.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    The game surely needs to be fixed in many points, but that being said, there are two scenarios:

- either some people complain too much and use dramatic tones
    - or, they really don't like the game as they state on the forum, therefore they must be so masochist to keep playing a game they hate so much

and i have an idea about what's the right one
    Like I said earlier, NF is basically sniffing their own shit and some people don't mind joining them and some do.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I think there is big problem with arena defense battle,when i attacking i have 95% success and when i defence i have 10% successful,whats wrong with defence?grrrrr...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Like I said earlier, NF is basically sniffing their own shit and some people don't mind joining them and some do.
    so according to your reasoning you're not "sniffing their shit" right? That should mean you left the game...or not?

I agree with those who says there are things to fix (i'm one of those who are pissed for some bugs which ruin the fights, especially in Arena), but i don't with those who can only write unconstructive posts like "This event sucks!! That new feature is shit!" and so on... that's what i'm talking about.
    I don't even know which category you belong, i was just talking in general but maybe you felt like being involved, i don't know

As someone else is saying in another thread, it's fun to see how some people are even starting a drama over the Satellite 15...a feature which gives you free resources! No matter how low or insignificant can be the reward at times...it's still something that can be always ignored by advanced players instead of moaning about it; but i guess some would just like to obtain 2-3 free skillshards a day, as if it wasn't easy enough to get them :/
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 10-23-2017 at 07:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    As someone else is saying in another thread, it's fun to see how some people are even starting a drama over the Satellite 15...a feature which gives you free resources! No matter how low or insignificant can be the reward at times...it's still something that can be always ignored by advanced players instead of moaning about it; but i guess some would just like to obtain 2-3 free skillshards a day, as if it wasn't easy enough to get them :/

Depends, I am actually having hard times with farming them (because I am lazy and spend my resources on souls to unpack), so anything that gives me chance of getting them is welcomed by me with open arms.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    The game surely needs to be fixed in many points, but that being said, there are two scenarios:

- either some people complain too much and use dramatic tones
    - or, they really don't like the game as they state on the forum, therefore they must be so masochist to keep playing a game they hate so much

and i have an idea about what's the right one
    Some people complain like this game is their entire life. It is a free game so a simple solution is to just quit playing. If i had so much complaints about a game as some people do i would just quit. Simple as that and i could spend my energy doing other things.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    There is two type of people allright... those who think they get more flies with honey than vinegar and those who tell it straight.
    Actually I learned a while ago that you'll get more flies with garbage or than with honey or vinegar no matter what...

True there's a lot of negativity out there in good or bad it fuel the game development as constructive comments does as it's both end of the same passion some have for this game... Just sometimes overboard & unnecessary as everything passion related.. Not a matter of telling things straight or not..

Sure this game deserve better but true that some are just throwing frustrations everywhere instead of building on it... Even if some bugs have to admit are killing me since a looong time...
    Last edited by Sag7272; 10-23-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    so according to your reasoning you're not "sniffing their shit" right? That should mean you left the game...or not?
    On an extended hiatus lol... haven't deleted the game but havent run troopers or played pvp since right before the update. Dont mind new features or events so much, just tired of the ongoing bugs and NFs lack of ability to fix them and the nerfs have become a never-ending meta chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Actually I learned a while ago that you'll get more flies with garbage or than with honey or vinegar no matter what...

True there's a lot of negativity out there in good or bad it fuel the game development as constructive comments does as it's both end of the same passion some have for this game... Just sometimes overboard & unnecessary as everything passion related.. Not a matter of telling things straight or not..

Sure this game deserve better but true that some are just throwing frustrations everywhere instead of building on it... Even if some bugs have to admit are killing me since a looong time...
    Lol.. so are you "trashing me" or are you a garbageman?? Lmao... jk... man I really would like to sing positive praises to NF for cleaning up the game but that has to happen first! I respect those who are standing up for their right to be positive but I also understand the frustrations and everyone has a right to speak their mind. Hopefully NF will get sick of hearing 60% or more of the player base bitch about the game and actually fix it to shut people up! The game should be killer, not killing us!

Anyway I'm out for a while. Maybe next update will be the one that fixes the game!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

I agree with those who says there are things to fix (i'm one of those who are pissed for some bugs which ruin the fights, especially in Arena), but i don't with those who can only write unconstructive posts like "This event sucks!! That new feature is shit!" and so on... that's what i'm talking about.
    I don't even know which category you belong, i was just talking in general but maybe you felt like being involved, i don't know

thanks mariner, i'm with you here. these stupid complains really piss me off. instead of giving constructive and necessary criticism, some guys really likes to complain about everything.
    free rewards = complete shit?
    even 5* drops are shitdupes because you already have them?
    every event is crap?

no it is not!

the whole month was full with really good events and there is still one more to go, which will be awesome i belive.

the game is so much better than it was 12 months ago, we have arena, sacrifice, fragments, bnw and pretty good events, improved daily rewards and skillshard drops.

yeah there is still a lot of work and don't get me wrong i'm really pissed about some things and endless bugs too. i just cannot see a reason to spit out my negativity on every forum thread, this won't help anyone, it will just cause more negativity.

what helps is to mention all these things in a respectfull way, but because this is the internet not many care about respect as it seems.

actually the solution is pretty simple guys. you dislike the game? --> delete it!
    Last edited by slauki; 10-23-2017 at 11:23 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I really would like to sing positive praises to NF for cleaning up the game but that has to happen first! I respect those who are standing up for their right to be positive but I also understand the frustrations and everyone has a right to speak their mind. Hopefully NF will get sick of hearing 60% or more of the player base bitch about the game and actually fix it to shut people up! The game should be killer, not killing us!
    Oh no, won't fight for the right of anything here, there's too much going wrong to cheer, just not to the point of some (not you or anyone involved in that conversation but you may recognize them) throw a tantrum at every post no matter the subject like if their life depends on it... Those are the toxic posts, saying some dev may be better working for Walmart is a matter of opinion...
    Last edited by Sag7272; 10-23-2017 at 11:32 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)