Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I gotta agree with Ancient Mariner and Slauki. The recent events were pretty nice and I haven't missed out on any of them so I don't have anything to complain about. The bugs in the arena and other places are pretty prominent but it doesn't break the game for me. Last week I finished rank 40, higher than I ever have by a long shot. So my spirits are very high for the game despite what's been going on recently. The whole Satellite 15 thing is a welcome addition to the game, some people just don't see it because it's not rewarding legendary souls and skill shards every 4 hours.

But guess what, in time I'm sure that Satellite 15 will be tuned just like Sacrifice was tuned.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

misson help: Latent Ability II

how is it possible to pass the new mission Latent Ability II?

"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (WARRIOR) with a set of Comet Talismans equipped to a MAGUS class character 3 time(s)"

the comet talismans is a warrior 4 set. is there a rare magus character that has a warrior slot that i have never seen? help!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    how is it possible to pass the new mission Latent Ability II?

"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (WARRIOR) with a set of Comet Talismans equipped to a MAGUS class character 3 time(s)"

the comet talismans is a warrior 4 set. is there a rare magus character that has a warrior slot that i have never seen? help!
    Meteors are red. Comets are blue.

That makes me want to write a poem about roses and violets.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-24-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks mariner, i'm with you here. these stupid complains really piss me off. instead of giving constructive and necessary criticism, some guys really likes to complain about everything.
    free rewards = complete shit?
    even 5* drops are shitdupes because you already have them?
    every event is crap?

no it is not!

the whole month was full with really good events and there is still one more to go, which will be awesome i belive.

the game is so much better than it was 12 months ago, we have arena, sacrifice, fragments, bnw and pretty good events, improved daily rewards and skillshard drops.

yeah there is still a lot of work and don't get me wrong i'm really pissed about some things and endless bugs too. i just cannot see a reason to spit out my negativity on every forum thread, this won't help anyone, it will just cause more negativity.

what helps is to mention all these things in a respectfull way, but because this is the internet not many care about respect as it seems.

actually the solution is pretty simple guys. you dislike the game? --> delete it!

I second all of the above - hits my view on this game 100%. Nicely said!

The game has bugs for sure - are they annoying? Yes! But not enough to piss me off so I keep playing. If the game bugs you so much just do not play it - it really is that simple! If you then moan about not being able to do that because of the money and time you have spent on the game up to now no one forced you to spend money, time or resources - it was a choice!

I am not saying the game does not annoy me at times but in the end it last 5 seconds I may curse and swear for those 5 seconds but I just move to the next battle or RNG.......it's just a game that could be a lot better and more stable but really for me 95% of the time it is just not a pain at all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Meteors are red. Comets are blue.
    oh my god i am a retard. wtf do i get comet talismans? i have never seen them. also, theres another mission with immunity talismans which i have also never seen.

OS
    Android
    oh my god i am a retard. wtf do i get comet talismans? i have never seen them. also, theres another mission with immunity talismans which i have also never seen.
    BNW, Garden of dismay. Comet talisman drops at floor IX and X. Immunity is garden of life floors VII - X.

You can see all of this by clicking "rewards" at the top of each garden.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I understand your guys points. The game is definitely better than it was a year ago. I know I'm one of the annoying ones who complains nonstop. I assure you, it's because I love the game. I just want it to work properly.

I just really don't see the point of a new addition (sat 15) when there is so much other things that NEED to be concentrated on. Especially with the extremely low rewards, it is almost pointless until that one time a month you'll get a skill shard which will be cool of course. But...

Bugs, glitches, and freezes. It happens to all of us, every single day. How many SOT/SOW lost in just a week because of it? How much time from our day is wasted because of it? How many trooper points lost because of it?

It really shouldn't be so hard to focus on play-ability more than events and new features. I'm sure there would be more competition in PVP if it worked correctly. I for one avoid it normally because it's usually a waste of time.

If it weren't for the issues, this event would have been bad ass. And all the previous events too.

Quick side note here... This is a first for me. Game froze on my last needed turn to finish the last skull quest, I let it sit for 10 minutes in hope of it fixing itself. Nope. Restarted the game and it was available to play still, and so is the trooper I used. How odd, but at least I have a second chance for once.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Just reiterating.....

Almost every PVP loss I face is due to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Reproducible Bug

PVP

Opponent has a character with auto-revive, such as Golden Son/Newborn or Light any class -- I haven't seen this with the Immortality but it may be a problem there as well)

Character gets frozen in battle.

Character dies (for the first time) while frozen......

Character disappears.... game freezes... character never revives.

Must reboot game (losing PVP battle).
    And Immortality doesn't appear to be a problem. It's the passive revive that seems to be the issue.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-24-2017 at 08:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    They are also an achievement reward, if my memory serves me well its for 100 5* or maxed talismans.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if it was in this update or what, but I have gotten a couple errors this week and can confirm that it is no longer freezing and restarting - now it waits a couple seconds (maybe 5-10) and then tries to save your stuff again. Today I won an arena battle, got an Error, waited - got the error 2 more times - and then the 4th try it went through as the victory and gave me the rewards. No restarting, no freezing.

This is great because even though it's mildly annoying to have to wait through an error, it means you don't necessarily have to lose the stuff you earned (which is super annoying).

Kaz/Sparton is this a new fix? Can anyone confirm that this is happening for them too? If you get an error, try to wait it out and see what happens.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.