Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    any news on VHE's fury? it's doing less damage than dusk. my VHE is fully shared and i used to get 23-30k damage on his fury, depending on what buffs he had. now i barely get 12k :/
    Champ: edward the great.
    Spade-1277

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by generationswine View Post
    any news on VHE's fury? it's doing less damage than dusk. my VHE is fully shared and i used to get 23-30k damage on his fury, depending on what buffs he had. now i barely get 12k :/
    That’s how it’s supposed to be now after the latest tuning.

Sparton or Kaz, have you guys considered making it quicker to run troopers? I know a bunch of ideas have been thrown around in the past, but I haven’t heard than anything is being done. I’m asking because I’m at a point where I need a little break from the game. I’ve slowly gotten down to about 40 troooers, but it still takes a decent amount of time to complete them.

To avoid major burnout, it’d be great to be able to log in and click a button to send my troopers their badges. I’m at a point right now where it feels like more of a chore to log in than it is fun. I’m not interested in sacrificing my whole roster and walking away, but it’d be nice to slow down without having to let my troopers down.

This community may be smaller than most games, but it’s gotta be one of the best around. Cheers troopers! I’ll do my best to keep my motivation up.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    To avoid major burnout, it’d be great to be able to log in and click a button to send my troopers their badges. I’m at a point right now where it feels like more of a chore to log in than it is fun. I’m not interested in sacrificing my whole roster and walking away, but it’d be nice to slow down without having to let my troopers down.
    After a year of daily play, even doing 30 a day became a chore. I'm not sure how the guys who are still doing a full 50 troopers and playing hundreds of arena battles each week can continue to do so day after day - and fair play to them all for that level of commitment. But I already have 1 job, I don't need a 2nd one that doesn't pay me anything. Something to take the grind out of playing troopers would mean you can actually have fun again.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Sparton or Kaz, have you guys considered making it quicker to run troopers? I know a bunch of ideas have been thrown around in the past, but I haven’t heard than anything is being done. I’m asking because I’m at a point where I need a little break from the game. I’ve slowly gotten down to about 40 troooers, but it still takes a decent amount of time to complete them.

We have plans, but there are other items which are higher priority for us right now. It's one of those items that we constantly appraise against what we want to do next.

That said, running troopers serves the double purpose of also farming for gold and materials from PVE, so the solutions we have planned involve making running all of your troopers easier, not eliminating the act of running them. Not doing battles with a trooper (or doing a lot less) will eventually put and end-game player into a spot where they're unable to do even simple transactions to help improve your characters, so we want to encourage people to have that mid-term goal each day to keep them able to capitalize on new events, new characters, and new shifts in the meta.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We have plans, but there are other items which are higher priority for us right now. It's one of those items that we constantly appraise against what we want to do next.

That said, running troopers serves the double purpose of also farming for gold and materials from PVE, so the solutions we have planned involve making running all of your troopers easier, not eliminating the act of running them. Not doing battles with a trooper (or doing a lot less) will eventually put and end-game player into a spot where they're unable to do even simple transactions to help improve your characters, so we want to encourage people to have that mid-term goal each day to keep them able to capitalize on new events, new characters, and new shifts in the meta.
    I hear ya, it’s just that I don’t really care about farming for anything at the moment. I only run my troopers because I don’t want to let them down. I’ve seen other games where such things can be sent by the touch of a button. It would be nice to do that and take a short break. If it was up to me I’d make it so I have to play the level with a trooper to receive my half, but I could give them theirs without playing. Does that make sense?

I just want a short break to get excited about the game again. I don’t want to give up long time solid troopers to do so. I know you guys got a lot on your plate and this may not be a priority, but I guarantee I’m not the only long term player who feels this way. It’s only natural to get a bit tired of things after so much repetition. Anyway, thanks for responding. I hope you guys might consider something like this
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

Unfortunately many of us are sitting on a lot of xp material, for toons that we never get for RNG and for talismans that can be upgraded easily. There is no reason to run a trooper if we don't need to. At least give us that chance, who ever wants to, well they can do it.

OS
    Android

That said, running troopers serves the double purpose of also farming for gold and materials from PVE, so the solutions we have planned involve making running all of your troopers easier, not eliminating the act of running them. N doing battles with a trooper (or doing a lot less) will eventually put and end-game player into a spot where they're unable to do even simple transactions to help improve your characters, so we want to encourage people to have that mid-term goal each day to keep them able to capitalize on new events, new characters, and new shifts in the meta.
    This is really disheartening to hear. Having us play for our badges instead of playing Troopers to send them would put the decision back in our hands. Grinding would still be possible.

The point here is the community feels any obligation to the community.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by generationswine View Post
    That’s how it’s supposed to be now after the latest tuning.
    It is described to do “massive damage”. It would be nice if things worked as stated.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    It is described to do “massive damage”. It would be nice if things worked as stated.
    It does massive damage to Meatheads. Working as intended
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It does massive damage to Meatheads. Working as intended
    I see you are also using the NF version dictionary.