Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, Kaz was thinking the same thing. We're reviewing what we think will work best while still maintaining being a rare drop.
    I think you mentioned elsewhere that fragment functionality would be difficult for talismans. How about new Achievements that award sets of different, rare talismans for every X number of Floor 10 clears in the respective BNW dungeons? That still lets you guys control the mean, without the collateral damage of having a huge variance.
    Last edited by druid138; 11-01-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I had a new one happen last night... Weird bug.
    PVP, I was fighting a team with AoF (No one else had an extra turn for team passive). I killed the Eddie and the AoF and then their teams turn comes, totally forgot what two characters it was though... First character gets a kill on my prisoner, both of his toons got an extra turn, even though his AoF was dead.

I still won, but it was very odd and I figured I'd see if anyone else seen it happen?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Sparton, while I've been updating my reference threads, I did notice two minor oddities that should maybe get fixed come next update:

The Assassin Mayan Priestess' Power move is called 'Suffication' (sic). I suppose it should be Suffocation? Or is this a word I (and my spellchecker) have never heard of?
    Missions are referring to Zone Eater Talismans, while their proper name is Zone Talismans (Zone Eater is the name of their ability).
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I had a new one happen last night... Weird bug.
    PVP, I was fighting a team with AoF (No one else had an extra turn for team passive). I killed the Eddie and the AoF and then their teams turn comes, totally forgot what two characters it was though... First character gets a kill on my prisoner, both of his toons got an extra turn, even though his AoF was dead.

I still won, but it was very odd and I figured I'd see if anyone else seen it happen?
    Yep happened to me but on offense. I used an AoF and he got killed, but my GRE and Warrios NBoL still got the extra turn when they were up.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Another new one for me... Finished a battle in BNW GOL VI got a talisman, sold it and went to cosmos... Upon reaching cosmos a message popped up "failed to sell talismans (and a weird code of course). I missed the code cause I instinctively pressed ok.

Now the game is restarting for no reason. These thousands of small bugs are insane guys c'mon now.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, Kaz was thinking the same thing. We're reviewing what we think will work best while still maintaining being a rare drop.

It depends heavily on the situation; I'd need to know more about what the situation is to know if what you're running into is a bug or if it is just an unusual case that is otherwise expected.
    How about keeping the more common talismans out of floors VII and above (less or no overlap) as one measure? I did GoL VII last night and got another Guard talisman, something I do not need. Having a more common talisman potentially drop means the rarer ones like immunity, chance or shell are even less likely to, no? Also how many rewards are we meant to be getting from floor VII again, is it 2-4?

The only thing I remember is maybe Wickerman Eddie was on both teams? Does he have some special ability to overcome immunity though? If its not a bug can you explain how it maybe be possible to occur? Because here I am thinking that immunity means just that, immunity from negative effects
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-02-2017 at 12:48 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I'm just sick of framing BNW lvl X and not getting ANY talismans. Those levels are more difficult, Talismans need to drop more frequently at those levels. I'm not expecting every time, but 1 in 30-50 tries (or whatever it is) is too rare.

OS
    Android
    Try IX, to me probably same amount of probability or at least close and a lot less effort.

OS
    iOS
    Possibly, I guess I've only seen the Rage, Lightning, and Zone talismans drop at X... but I'll give IX a try.

@Sparton

Christmas is coming!! and the game had have major great updates, but also not so good ones. I propose a "Thank you gift" from NF, for those loyal players/customers that have been playing this game until this point. And what a better way to say "thank you" than give us a fragment event, one that will reward a "pick your character soul". This could be a one time deal, I bet you will make us players very happy.

Please consider this idea, I know it has been brought up before and what a great time to implement it than the holiday season!

-Zamasu