Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    will test more regarding the damage and post then...

just used FOTD, green boy and prisoner on jaws of death. on the first round the dogs of war took damage despite prisoners should have blocked it... since i got the achievment it was also tracked correctly, but dog of war took the damage nontheless....
    aside that i never saw a red x on any other turns than the first, not sure if that's only a visual bug....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Depending on the build, you should be seeing about 15K True damage for VHE's Fury, as per the damage decrease in the patch notes. The basic attack DUSK is the only skill we've verified that is not scaling properly. This will be fixed shortly. Do continue to post if you see any additional suspicious issues around damage though and we will investigate accordingly.
    Ah, my bad, I mixed up the names of the Rouse and Rebirth skills and thought it was one of his power moves that had changed.

But the damage is a bit lackluster now and hardly stays true to the skill description ("Deals massive damage").
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Ah, my bad, I mixed up the names of the Rouse and Rebirth skills and thought it was one of his power moves that had changed.

But the damage is a bit lackluster now and hardly stays true to the skill description ("Deals massive damage").
    Sounds about right to me. They don't seem to understand the meaning of massive, we thought they did for a while. But today proves they don't. Unless the new meaning of "deals massive damage" is to the playability of the game... Maybe that's their intention?

I need to find a new hobby. This is just silly now.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Wtf is the point of these tunings?
    Essentially Vampire Hunter Eddie was a bit too overpowered. He is meant to be more of a utility assassin with a balance of damage and party enhancement. However, he was the hardest hitting Eddie who also had some of the best utility in the game. Rainmaker on the other-hand was always intended to be the "one-shot" assassin. The tuning adjustments to each character were made to bring them more in alignment with their intended roles.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Essentially Vampire Hunter Eddie was a bit too overpowered. He is meant to be more of a utility assassin with a balance of damage and party enhancement. However, he was the hardest hitting Eddie who also had some of the best utility in the game. Rainmaker on the other-hand was always intended to be the "one-shot" assassin. The tuning adjustments to each character were made to bring them more in alignment with their intended roles.

-Kaz
    The guy that gets 100% critical strike wasn't intended to be powerful? The guy who "Deals massive damage" wasn't meant to be powerful?

This makes no sense. I give up.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    The guy that gets 100% critical strike wasn't intended to be powerful? The guy who "Deals massive damage" wasn't meant to be powerful?
    15K+ True Damage on a target still ranks it as one of the harder hitting skills in the game. We will look at updating the wording of the ability though to make it feel less like a false promise. Also note that it will now deal MORE damage to higher HP targets, such as the BNW bosses.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    I'm all for the nerf of vampire hunter eddie... everyone was using him all the time (including me)... but the nerf was too much.

Also Rainmaker buff is better than the preliminary (I guess these forums does matter) but still not enough... None of his skills are useful except for damage.

Wrath also deserved a nerf but this nerf was WAY too much (after all he's supposed to be an "Eternal" and now he hits like the wicker man).

Shame nothing have been done about most of the bugs (especially angel of fear and prisoner) and the trooper use problem. Regardless cool update.
    Last edited by Rain88; 10-20-2017 at 05:58 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Love the new missions, fun on the fragments. Pleased with the update...

Couple things I’ve noticed, the same as others... Wrath is hitting about 4,000 total, even against a gunner, and mine is fully sharded. Arena seems like it’s at 2x speed, and I did notice the VHE didn’t do near the damage he normally does to my team. He can sometimes take out my GCR in one hit, and barely cut in to her health.

Cheers-
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    It was against Psycho, I remember that... probably 5 mins before I reported, roughly
    I'll try to track that down that match record and add that to the other item to try and investigate, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    If you're going to fix that, it would be nice if you could fix it where he blocks passives again. Most notable is not blocking the 'block' passive on the first round, but I think golden pharaoh dog's 'aegis' passive may also be immune on the first round. I've also seen NBoL (assassin and warrior) ignoring the blocked passive status.
    The block not being stopped by Passive Disabled is known.

I'll make a note to investigate Aegis and Revenge.

OS
    Android

Ruination

I am convinced that you all have no idea how to go about finding balance among your characters so instead, you ruin good chars to force them to the bench to change your precious PvP meta instead of challenging yourselves to bring other chars up to the same level.. it used to be laughable, now it's fucking pathetic. You have exceeded disappointment. If that was your intention, congratulations. You knocked it out of the park, grand fucking slam guys.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619