Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've had my head completely out of the game for a couple weeks, but I have to agree with Kaz here. VHE did EVERYTHING - crazy damage - retrigger - heal - mark - revive - killer damage on fury - give the team killer damage after fury - it was kind of ridiculous.

I absolutely get he is a big skillshard commitment and it's frustrating to have him adjusted after that investment. But I have a feeling he'll still be the most used Eddie on offense even AFTER the nerf - and that speaks pretty loudly that he was overpowered. I NEVER touched another Eddie until I saw what DM could do to VHE.

I hope we now see more variety on defense. It was sorely needed.
    I’m with Nicko on this one. VHE was way too overpowered, and it became a clear distinction between the haves and have nots. Combined with the Purple Valkyrie, those teams were just too hard to beat due to the limited offense options we non-VHE folks had (bring a toon to provide Immunity, another to provide block to help protect your team from VHE’s insane attack, maybe a reviver, and finally one good attacker).
    I thought that after the Aces High buff we would finally have a counter to VHE, but nope, Aces High stood no chance against VHE. I feel for you guys who spent so many SS on him, but then again, many of us are in the same boat...I have a ton of maxed toons (including the recently neutered Wrath) who are sitting on the bench.

I recall seeing a post from Moonshadow where his Attack list was completely filled with only VHE teams....simply ridiculous. It became a painful grind...part of the reason why I got fed up of the game and went casual/took many breaks.

That being said, Wrath does hit like a toddler (loved that statement from Gmac, lol), so his neutering is indeed drastic, but oh well, as someone who has a fully maxed Wrath, I think he was way too overpowered. To be able to remove all beneficial effects (45% my foot...it always seems like 100% removal when I get attacked), while also causing huge damage, that is too OP on my opinion.

Overall, the recent Events have been fun. I reinstalled the game due to the Pumpkin Sacrifice one, and had fun burning my 500+ common souls. Got all the Pumpkins multiple times and managed to get a Vortex fill, which gave me 9 Skillshards and 6 Legendary souls, from which I got Tailgunner Eddie (my 3rd most wanted Eddie after VHE [yes, I still want him, which shows how powerful he is] and Cyborg [simply badass looking]).

The Satellite 51 stuff is cool, and free rewards for those who have reached Level 100, so a nice way of NF saying thank you to us. Thorn shields bug being fixed is awesome. New Ritual Souls characters seem cool, but I would take the darn Valkyries any day...they are too OP. I don’t have a single one of them...sigh!

PS Nicko, what was that about DM against VHE? Does DM = Desert Marauder?
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 10-20-2017 at 04:05 PM.

OS
    Android

LotB Spay and Neuter Clinic

Dear Nobbing Frags,

You guys are killing the game, one update at a time. Terrible update, no matter who tries to justify why these changes happened. Can't you see that new chars are pointless? It's become pointless to max chars, talismans or waste anymore time grinding troops for skill shards because you put limits on the store and then, you nerf these chars that everyone who is lucky enough to summon and grinds to get to max levels into early retirement.

The whole thing has taken on a "same shit, different update" vibe. All in the name of changing your PvP meta. You guys can't figure out how to counter the monsters you create so you castrate them instead and continually change the value of our initial investments. All the while, lacking the ability to thoroughly test your updates before they are released and asking your player base to help you sort out the mess.

The cycle is repeated every one to two months... and it has become the addicted tendency to bow our heads and say, "well, its not that bad"... no its much worse than that. It was fun while it lasted but the journey has become one of denial and the minute the rest of your player base realizes that, its gonna be time to find a new game to ruin.

RIP LotB
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I just had a fight in PVP and VHE fury did only 2500 each hit on a Wrath with no buffs...!?
    Please devs, don't tell me that this is normal! 2500 is WAY less than it used to be.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android

Rewards screen broken...

Devs

What happened to the Rewards screen after last update?

Name:  Screenshot_2017-10-20-08-04-07.png
Views: 254
Size:  271.6 KB

Before the update everything looked nice and tidy - and now - like it should be something more, but somehow ''missing''...

Cool idea with Satelite, yet why I CAN'T sell the talismans reght after I get 'em - like in stage mode... So I have to open my inventory and seek manually of these I don't want to... NOT convenient at all, I have to say...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Devs

Name:  Screenshot_2017-10-20-08-04-07.png
Views: 254
Size:  271.6 KB

Before the update everything looked nice and tidy - and now - like it should be something more, but somehow ''missing''...

W
    Pretty sure it's a display bug and it's a skill shard missing!!!
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

Regarding the bugs for the reproducable combat hang, oddness in pre-battle screen, etc, Kaz has passed those along to the team to investigate. Thanks for the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm still VERY unclear on where the "rank" for Satellite 15 comes from. I don't see anywhere which lists a rank other than PVP.... but surely that can't be the same rank because then it would be backwards according to the S15 pop up. -- Oh, wait... is that the 1-100 levels that are pointless after you hit 100? If it is you need to change the wording to "level" not "rank" to keep continuity. "Rank" is only used in the Arena as far as I can tell.
    "Player rank" (or just "rank") is actually the correct in-game term, used on things like the 2x XP Boost description, player rank achievements, player rank up screen, etc. We typically reserve "level" to refer to the progression of characters, not players, but many players use the terms interchangably (and I imagine we developers sometimes to do... but I'm trying to clamp down on that on our official text as much as possible).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    You missed renaming 'Wrath' to 'Slightly Annoyed'.
    lol , sad but true.. as it is now is useless
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

stuff....

Okay, cool. It just was really confusing to me at first not seeing a correlation to the PVP Rank and the word "rank", I don't think, is really used anywhere else in the game. The Character screens all refer to LVL or "level" Same for Talismans .. all "LV." If I remember correctly, that big full screen reward Eddie reads " .... Level ... " then small at the bottom might show rank, power, cost... can't remember exactly.

But either way works. It was more of a descriptive point of contention than anything to do with game play directly.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-20-2017 at 06:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Dear Nobbing Frags,

You guys are killing the game, one update at a time. Terrible update, no matter who tries to justify why these changes happened. Can't you see that new chars are pointless? It's become pointless to max chars, talismans or waste anymore time grinding troops for skill shards because you put limits on the store and then, you nerf these chars that everyone who is lucky enough to summon and grinds to get to max levels into early retirement.

The whole thing has taken on a "same shit, different update" vibe. All in the name of changing your PvP meta. You guys can't figure out how to counter the monsters you create so you castrate them instead and continually change the value of our initial investments. All the while, lacking the ability to thoroughly test your updates before they are released and asking your player base to help you sort out the mess.

The cycle is repeated every one to two months... and it has become the addicted tendency to bow our heads and say, "well, its not that bad"... no its much worse than that. It was fun while it lasted but the journey has become one of denial and the minute the rest of your player base realizes that, its gonna be time to find a new game to ruin.

RIP LotB
    Glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way. It's very frustrating because I WANT to enjoy this game. I want it to succeed. But the devs just don't listen to us... RIP LotB
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Pretty sure it's a display bug and it's a skill shard missing!!!
    I've got this quite a few times just this morning. I haven't seen a reply on this from sparton... Maybe I missed it? It's like the daily log in reward that only shows up 2-3 times a week. What's next? Losing battles you actually won?

There are SO MANY small glitches and bugs it is insane. Listen to us for once. Just have everyone at NF focus on bugs and make the game function properly, THEN give us events.

Teach them how to fix it if they don't know how, or (this might sound crazy) make them play the game.... FIND THE BUGS FOR US?? Report the bugs for us?? SHOW the people who correct it, right to their face. Crazy right?

After all we're not getting paid to be your game testers. In face some players give YOU money to be your game tester. How is that fair?

BTW, I got two missing rewards screens during the typing of this on auto play.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572