Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    After 120 pvp fights last 2 days since event started I am stuck on just 100 fragments for this sentinel priest. This event is even worse than last for gunner chopper as drop rates of under 1 is just a damn bad joke!
    Almost 170 fights here and have 175 fragments so far it's a little over 1 ps fragment per fight on average, at this rate looks like it will take over 400 fights to get there.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-22-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Around about >200 battles and I have 435 fragments. Will likely finish by early tomorrow.

On a side note, this is the first time I ever finished in anything above Duelist I. I hit Warlord 1 and I'm pretty proud of myself
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I don't know if someone is enjoying that event. For me this event is just ridiculous like pretty much all special souls events in that game.
    I bought over 30 souls (spent all my ironite) and pulled just 2 Magus Mayan Priestesses ... WTF?
    Ok, managed to collect 200 fragments in arena, converted them to the 1 soul, I thought that this soul maybe give me witch doctor or some other 5 star toon.
    Surprise surprise 3 stars corrupt ox cultist, what the f*** ?
    Why, I'm asking why the hell the drop from event souls is so bad? Why the pool incl. 3 stars characters?
    At the moment from rare souls and from these new ritual souls we can get (correct me if I'm wrong) over 120 different toons? Most of them are 3 stars trash.
    All event souls are 1: expensive to buy, 2: very time consuming to get. Drop from these souls should be 4 and 5 stars only.
    Next question is: why we cannot pull new toons from event souls at the first time? For example 1st souls will give Witch Doctor, next would be Warrior Mayan Priestess, then Magus, Gunner, Assassin and Sentinel.
    After collecting all, next souls would give random toons from the pool. Why you always gives us chances to get something?
    I understand that you want to grab as much money from players as you can, but come on, this is "event", give us something guaranteed and if someone would like to get more toons to use them for sacrificing, will buy ironite to get more souls or more SoW for getting fragments.

I'm very disappointed.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Next question is: why we cannot pull new toons from event souls at the first time? For example 1st souls will give Witch Doctor, next would be Warrior Mayan Priestess, then Magus, Gunner, Assassin and Sentinel.
    After collecting all, next souls would give random toons from the pool. Why you always gives us chances to get something?
    I understand that you want to grab as much money from players as you can, but come on, this is "event", give us something guaranteed and if someone would like to get more toons to use them for sacrificing, will buy ironite to get more souls or more SoW for getting fragments.

I'm very disappointed.
    Beside the fact that they obviously need to tempt players to spend money to get what they want in an easier way, otherwise i guess almost nobody would do it; but it's not just that:
    i've never spent a cent for this game since day one for example, yet i'm ok with what i get... the fun is also to "struggle" to get characters you're waiting for, and the other resources aswell.

I imagine how would it be if it was as you suggested, that is getting surely all the new stuff everytime..that would mean that every player had any toon and so all of us had all the same characters available..such a boredom!

Banned
    Most stupid event in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those 2 differnet soul fragments drop events are plain bullshit.

One more event like this and I am done with this.

Their pseudo random is a joke. It's far a away from beeing random.

Edit:
    2 refills and only 1 x 5 Priestess Soul.
    If I would write now, what I really think about NF, post would be deleted and I would be banned.
    Last edited by Liebhild; 10-22-2017 at 03:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Most stupid event in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those 2 differnet soul fragments drop events are plain bullshit.

One more event like this and I am done with this.

Their pseudo random is a joke. It's far a away from beeing random.

Edit:
    2 refills and only 1 x 5 Priestess Soul.
    If I would write now, what I really think about NF, post would be deleted and I would be banned.
    Don t worry man, i m pretty sure there will be some shop-update in the last days like >buy 200 fragments for real $$$<.. so that 80% of the players that want her will have to buy for it ..
    The event isn t stupid. It just fulfill his purpose
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    I wanted to see is anyone seeing 50 drops with this event. I haven't had one yet and i have played between 300-350 battles. Or is it only 5-10 drops?

OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Dear NF

Name:  Screenshot_2017-10-22-18-41-21.png
Views: 240
Size:  1.83 MB

Once again - battle has been won (I think that no one has any doubts in that matter), yet I HAVE LOST!

Because I had to manually shut off my device - no souls fragments dropped (again), no iron coins has been earned (again), no gold has been earned (again), Sands Of War has been lost for nothing (again), downfall in the rank (a...), unfair loosing (a...)

On the top of that the the green chick fragments been beyond poor - I've gathered 115/500 so far... But I guess I am DONE with this one - just now... Poor droprates, freezing, bugs and all that stuff - I can't blame people putting certain characters on their defences making the game EVERYTIME freezing - I blame YOU - it's total waste of time and so nerves...

About the Ritual Souls... One has been earned through battles = crap; bought 2x 3 souls packs via ironities off missions:

1 pack: Shaman Eddie (Glad to have it back after sacrificing him one day), 2x Sentinel 3* ''Invaders''
    2 pack: Warrior Undead Rescuer, 2x Magus 3* ''Invaders''

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see is anyone seeing 50 drops with this event. I haven't had one yet and i have played between 300-350 battles. Or is it only 5-10 drops?
    I've had at least 3 50 drops for the ritual souls. But none more than 10 drops for the priestess soul.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks just wanted to make sure I would take 50 of the ritual soul because I know I will hit the priest eventually this week. I have never had my luck this bad on the 50 drops before.