Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Got no RNG luck today... brought 3x3 event souls and got zero red eyes.... this is completely demotivating.
    I've bought and received countless rare souls during this event, both ritual and standard, but have not received a single 4* or 5* character out of any of them. Only getting some 3* characters from normal 1*-3* souls. No sign of any of the Mayan Princesses in any soul although I have battled a couple of people with Mayan Princess Warrior. Still trying to get Witch Doctor as at least he looks decent.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    Wasn't that long ago that they released the Blue Valkyrie as a limited special and now you can get her from normal souls, so I'm guessing this Priestess might show up in normal souls sooner or later anyways. Plus, she doesn't seem very special, so I'm not having a go at her.

Some of the other ones look good but they will show up sooner or later, no need for me to burn ironite on ritual souls.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Really? We can get the blue valk now from rare/blue or legendary souls? The witch Doctor is my goal too. He looks totally badass and i want to build a team around him. Bought nearly 30 Ritual souls and got every priestess, only missing is the gunner One.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 10-26-2017 at 10:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    only dupes 3* and my 5th or 6th dupe rambo eddie
    legendary soul from missions and... 5th death dog dupe
    I stop to use ironite for that event ...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    over 30 Ritual Souls = no new char
    370 green fragments = no priestess

s... event!

OS
    iOS
    I have absolutely no chance of getting a Priestess Soul. I just haven't had the time this week to put into the event. It is a shame really as I thought this is a good event but the drop rates for the green fragments have been against me. Also feels a bit like people are being "punished" and won't be able to get the character because they haven't been able to dedicate their life this last few days to a game. I am not moaning about it by the way - it is what it is. The thing is that players are saying to NF time and time again about how much time is needed to put into the game but they just don't seem to listen at all and keep throwing things at us to try to put even more time into it
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    well, i got enough green fragments to summon her today. it took me about 30 fights a day (precisely 161/202 fights this week, plus about 20 from the week prior) icluding a bought refill per day to get enough fragments. was in the top 50 at that rate and my last 30 fights were all on autoplay. Some won, some lost and i even faced enemies i usually avoid (like prisoners and green bats or assassin valkyres) and my last ritual soul gave me the missing assassin priestess. i'm done with this event. it was very time consuming, but brought me some new characters and through the new missions, i was able to claim the golden pharaoh dog. Now i'm down on ironites and trooper points and souls.
    So i hope the next event (hallowed be thy game) brings us a new eddie, but please no event souls for ironite or sacrifices.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    It would be great if @NF would put some limits on this type of event to guarantee a character at certain point, RNG can be merciless, it's bad to go thru entire consecutive lists in a row and not get a single priestess soul also
    seems that there were no green 50x drops or at least I didn't get a single one on over 400 battles and to make the priestess soul drop the secondary drop was kind of a crappy move, this event was excessively time consuming, even playing from the start it almost took the whole week and I was having doubts it could be completed, that's maybe not the best experience for players after being dedicated and putting so many hours.

@NF maybe guarantee a 50x event character drop every N battles, or an extra drop for #N win streak on arena, or a lucky roll slot machine type for extra prizes when a condition is met, or set a limit so that players can get the character at certain number of battles or before if RNG favors you to i.e 300 battles guaranteed.

The way it started here it felt that 600 battles would be needed as RNG was not dropping a thing list after list and I was thinking it was either bugged or just a bad joke, then I got my first few drops, the chopper event was much better in that at least there were 50x drops on both soul fragments.

Having said that, thanks for the event.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-26-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    So, ritual souls were the same as regular soul drops. Cool. Couldn’t even draw a 4* from all the ones I collected. I was a dodo and bought two or three as well. All three star normal shit weeds. Priestess is cool though.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Ritual souls were better to me after 40 or so I got samurai eddie, which is great because I didn't have him but strange as a few hours later I got him again (dup), what are the chances?, been playing since the game started and never drops, then 2 drop a in a few hours, RNG is broken, all in all got one eddie, two of the new priestess and a couple more 4* dups all else 3* landfill.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-26-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432