Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I haven't counted battles, but I've done enough to get the green priestess and 5 event souls. Here's the thing with the event souls - maybe a fluke, but they seem to get better with each pull. First two were shit. Then warrior priestess. Then magus priestess. Then Shaman Eddie. All are dupes for me, but can't complain with the drops - I just happen to have them already.

Considering that we get the frags even if you lose a fight, you can simply farm them like you would a level. If you don't want to, then don't. Is the green priestess worth it? Maybe. She's basically a Warrior NBoL that steals beneficial effects rather than removing them, and she heals. Great support toon, if your team can benefit from her move set.

Oh and I didn't see one 50 frag drop.
    I just lost 10 matches in a row on purpose for quick frag farming and every time I got ritual soul frags. So, seems like you have to win to get priestess frags, or at least that they are very rare drops for defeats.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I just lost 10 matches in a row on purpose for quick frag farming and every time I got ritual soul frags. So, seems like you have to win to get priestess frags, or at least that they are very rare drops for defeats.
    I got many time 5 or 10 priestess frags on losses, I think it's just bad RNG

OS
    Android
    No Idea how many battles i've done, but i've been at it pretty hard compared to usual. I've so far got 3 ritual souls, which consted of 2 ox's and some other 3* dupe and i'm only at 135/500 priestess frags... She seems cool, but I have an assassin NBoL maxed... So she isn't necessary anyways. Hopefully the convert well, i'd really like a 5* sacrificial heart...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I've gotten one or two 5-drops of green shards off of intentional losses burning through a few SoW. It can happen.

OS
    Android
    Sen. Priestess championed. Go ez on her tho...talismans only! Can't b bothered sharding NFs flavour of the week!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Sen. Priestess championed. Go ez on her tho...talismans only! Can't b bothered sharding NFs flavour of the week!!!
    Hah, good call... I'm going to be sharding my new AG and Prisoner as I can... I'm sure they'll get some serious nerfing soon. Sorry guys... lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Hah, good call... I'm going to be sharding my new AG and Prisoner as I can... I'm sure they'll get some serious nerfing soon. Sorry guys... lol
    Meh, only 9 shards on a sentinel that heals...y not!?! Sharded!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

Grind!

Finally! What a grind! No 50pt drops all 5 and 10. I got 50s on the ritual 3 times so far. Ritual souls got me sacrifice fodder. Lucky for me my girlfriend was out of town!

OS
    iOS
    Apparently it is true that persistence and patience can achieve anything. Got the Sentinel priestess last night. Also no 50s but I did get a good few 10s.

Seriously hats off to those of you that can maintain the high arena rankings!

OMG! once again...i was stupid enough to spend 100€ on ironite in hope to get the witch doctor or the prisoner...turned all dupes into around 4 LVL6 sacrifices,filled the vortex...NOTHING!

C’MON RNG! Even Brewtus has got a prisoner by now!!! WTF?!

Seriously! 60+ ritual souls, about 10 legendary, 40 G/A and a few rares...NOTHING!

This was the last time i’ve spent real money on this shitty RNG...i swear...

(sorry,just needed to get it off my chest,thanks for reading)