Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Dark Rituals Event - Limited Time Soul + EXCLUSIVE PVP Character!

There are Dark Rituals in the Mayan Arena, and they have curried the favour of an EXCLUSIVE Mayan Priestess!

From now until October 26th, 5 PM PT, the Gods are watching over you as you do battle in the Mayan Arena. Every battle (win, loss, or draw!) will guarantee event-exclusive soul fragments!

Ritual Soul Fragments will be the most commonly dropped Fragment during this event. Collecting 200 of these fragments allows you to get the limited time Ritual Soul. Ritual Souls guarantee a 3★-5★ Character of ANY class, with an increased chance of the following highlight characters:

• Shaman Eddie (5 star Warrior): A mixed attacker which can do both physical and magical damage and apply debuffs which amplify the amount of damage enemies take.
    • The Witch Doctor (5 star Sentinel) (New!): A true damage attacker which can Doom, Silence, or Block Beneficial Effect random enemies, manipulate the Accuracy of both teams, and will automatically cleanse all allies and Curse all enemies if he is Stunned, Frozen, or Taunted.
    • Mayan Priestess (4 star Warrior) (New!): A magic attacker which can Freeze, Accuracy Down, or Seal each enemy with her power skill and can increase the duration of negative effects on a target with her basic.
    • Mayan Priestess (4 star Magus) (New!): She can heal and cast Regen HP on all allies, grant herself Magic Up if she kills an enemy, and has a passive which grants Endure to a random ally each turn.
    • Mayan Priestess (4 star Gunner) (New!): She has a basic attack to heal random allies and a power skill which revives a random ally and grants her an extra turn if she can get a kill with it.
    • Mayan Priestess (4 star Assassin) (New!): A strong, single target mixed damage attacker which can remove all positive effects from an enemy, heal all allies based on negative effects on an enemy, and gets stronger both when the enemy has lower HP and when she has lower HP.

The secondary fragment you can earn is a Priestess Soul Fragment. Collecting 500 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4 star Sentinel Mayan Priestess, who has the Revenge passive, can Steal Positive Effects with her basic attack, and can heal her team, with increased healing based on the number of positive effects she has.

In addition to the above changes to the Arena:

• The Ritual Soul (which has improved chances of Shaman Eddie, the Witch Doctor, and 4 of the Mayan Priestesses) is available for Ironite in the store for the duration of the event.
    • The Witch Doctor and the 4 classes of Mayan Priestess which are available in the Ritual Soul are also available in other souls appropriate to their class and rarity.

Important: The Sentinel Mayan Priestess is not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon this character, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The event exclusive Sentinel Mayan Priestess debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out this Priestess’ key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVE

Revenge (Passive)
    35% Chance to counterattack when an ally gets attacked.

Treachery (Basic)
    Deals 2 hits of physical damage to a single target.
    35% Chance to [E267D2]Steal a Beneficial Effects[-] per hit.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +10%

Golden Paradise (Power)
    [E267D2]Heal[-] all allies.
    Heal amount is based on your [FF4500]ATK[-] and [32CD32]MAX HP[-].
    Heal amount increases based on the number of beneficial effects on self.
    LV 2/3/4/5 Healing +10/10/10/10%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Sentinel / 1 Warrior
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 10-20-2017 at 05:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    Sounds awesome, Thanks for the update guys. Will go try it out now! \m/
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Witch Doctor sounds really cool! I want him!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    From now until October 26th, 5 PM PT, the Gods are watching over you as you do battle in the Mayan Arena. Every battle (win, loss, or draw!) will guarantee event-exclusive soul fragments!
    Lost a battle due to AoF passive not working, did not get fragments... Even though it's guaranteed...

Like I said before - I'm sick of being a game tester for free. Why is it the players job to find the bugs?
    It's not like these bugs are hard to find, do you guys not test anything at all, ever?

I should have expected to be let down like every other time. wtf
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I thought i misread it indeed, i'm not getting fragments when i lose arena battles either

p.s: just seen the Witch Doctor's pic, and it's definitely a Predator
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 10-19-2017 at 07:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    Man just went up against this Blitz dude and he crushed my team twice.

Note: Received no rewards for losing.

Other than that, I like that the Corrupt General got some love. He's pretty useful on my team now.

New note: tried challenging Blitz again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 3rd loss rewarded 5 ritual fragments.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-19-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    200 slot is a good thing for characters, buy 10 new souls, no Witch Doctor or 4 of the Mayan Priestesses
    but a new good character: nomad
    I play all troopers all days.

It looks like there was a bug regarding not getting fragments on losses or draws. This will be fixed the next time your force lose and restart the app.

Sorry about the error.

OS
    Android
    12 battles, 11 won 1 lost, no Sentinel Mayan Priestess fragments, only 5 ritual souls fragments each battle. No frags for the loss.

OS
    Android
    This and the new Satellite 15 feature, will keep me really attached as I used to maybe 1 and 1/2 month ago haha, now just hope to get lucky on this upcoming souls
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*