Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    iOS
    I didn't get all of the new characters I wanted, but I did get some other nice characters and I'm glad I pushed through to complete the sentinel priestess (thanks for the encouragement Sparton). I admit I get frustrated with the rng at times, but it does seem to come in spells. Bad run, then a really good run. When its bad its awful, but when you hit a good rng run... its pretty sweet. For me it seems like the more I play the game the more I find the rng might actually have some balance to it. The balance isn't always there exactly when I want it to be, but the chase is what makes this kind of game fun.

OS
    Android
    2 cents from me. Awfull event. Drop rates of green fragments out from this world. I pushed myself to get green priestess yesterday. I was short of 20 fragments. Bought SoW refill twice, 23-24 battles gave me 15 green fragments. Seriously you guys think that's fun? Last 5 fragments got later and pulled green priestess. 4 star green priestess should be in ritual soul pool, witch doctor (5 star toon) should guaranteed from 500 green fragments, can't understand logic of that event.
    Ritual souls it was complete joke. Made a mistake (again) and bought 2x10 pack, few 3 packs, had also quite few souls from fragments. I don't care that I pulled another Navigator, VHE and Shaman. I didn't want them, hate getting dupes. These 3 Eddies where only 5 stars toons I pulled from way over 40 SPECIAL EVENT souls. Got 2 or 3 blue and 1 red priestess, SSD, GCR, AOS and rest 3 stars crap which we can get from 1 star common souls.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I don't care that I pulled another Navigator, VHE and Shaman. I didn't want them, hate getting dupes.
    Jesus, I don't have any of those 3. You ungrateful son of a... lol JK.... But not really that's some lucky pulls and your pissed about it. That's a damn good sacrifice.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    All in all good Event, but I’m exhausted and looking forward to going on my next break/hiatus after this week, lol.
    I finally managed to pull the Priestess Soul today...186 battles so far this week, and about 160 battles in total last week. I did get one 50x Priestess fragment drop earlier in the week, but otherwise only 5s and 10s.

I got about three 50x Ritual Soul fragments, so was able to get 4 Ritual souls from Arena. Got the Magus Mayan Priestess from one of the Ritual souls, but otherwise all junk. I also wasted Ironite on 4 Ritual souls from the store, but got crap there as well.

There was a silver lining though...I got a Legendary Soul from some challenge or missions Achievements, and that got me the Witch Doctor. He looks cool, but not sure if he will be useful in the Arena.

Overall I can’t complain...fragment drops were bad and it did feel like a painful grind, but the Event was fun and I want to thank NF for all the fun October events that made me want to reinstall the game and return back temporarily from my hiatus. I couldn’t play Fear Friday, but thoroughly enjoyed the Pumpkin sacrifice one.

THANK YOU NF, Spartan, Kaz, Leviathan and team!

Well, once I got high enough, I ran into a bunch of teams that had an Endure green bat on it, followed by another team mate that has counter strike or whatever it's called. Usually a Nomad or Wrath. And the Prisoner is still broke so all my attacks went against an undying mofo of a bat. Sod it, every match I'm doing now is on auto.

I have also pulled the blue valk and i was thinking to myself that something is not right about her. but...i smoke alot, so i wasn’t sure if my suspicion is true...

So that means that there is really no need for panic if we miss a character.

I agree with Kris, that the reward for such a great effort was supposed to be the Witch Doctor!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I have also pulled the blue valk and i was thinking to myself that something is not right about her. but...i smoke alot, so i wasn’t sure if my suspicion is true...

So that means that there is really no need for panic if we miss a character.

I agree with Kris, that the reward for such a great effort was supposed to be the Witch Doctor!!!
    Yeah I gave up on it. This is the first “limited” character I’ve missed. I don’t even care. I had a rough week and getting a few happy hour beers tonight seemed like a better idea than grinding pvp. I’m trying to hold on, but I’m felling pretty burned out on all this. I don’t want to call it quits but I might need another break soon.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Thanks NF for another great event! The new characters are great - very Maiden!

I ended up with exactly 1000 Ritual Frags and 680 Green Priestess Frags after 282 fights. With the SoW surplus from the Pumpkin Event, I only needed to buy one refill throughout the whole event.

Ritual Soul drops worked out well also. 15 Souls (5 from Frags + 10 from Store) gave 3 Priestesses (2 Blue, 1 Purple), a dupe Shaman, and another 4* dupe.

Looking forward to the Hallowed Event . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well looks like all we have left now is Hallowed be thy Game. Hopefully it'll be an awesome closer
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Well, I either should've tried harder or the drop rate for 50 Priestess shards should've been more, because I'm ending this event with 380 and no Priestess. But I did get 14 souls out of this. A Visions dupe and 3 red Priestess' yay... I'll get Witch Doctor and Sentinel Priestess in roughly 8 months. 2 months after they make both available to everyone.