Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Getting real close to my first ritual soul. Yet only about 85 priestess fragments in. It seems you earn priestess frags at half the rate of ritual frags.

I'm comin' for those fate talismans.
    By the way in the talisman store, it says that Fate Talismans are a 2 set, and also there's 4 options for them on there. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's giving iron coin hoarders a headstart. Plus it says limited rather than new.

Just thought I'd put out all the info just in case.
    Talisman store ?? Fate Talismans ??

Where are they ??

Arena Store ??
    Special Store ??
    Trooper Store ??
    Resource Store ??
    Brave New World dungeon ??
    Lord Of Light dungeon ??

I can't find the store where the fate talismans are ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post

Where are they ??

Arena Store ??
    Special Store ??
    Trooper Store ??
    Resource Store ??
    Brave New World dungeon ??
    Lord Of Light dungeon ??

I can't find the store where the fate talismans are ...
    Arena store...new tab for Talismans.

Quote Originally Posted by carousel View Post
    I got the Mayan Priestess Magus and she doesn't steal beneficial effects
    Whoops, mixed up a bit of her description in the event post with the Sentinel one. I've corrected that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    The Fate and True Talismans are available from the PVP Store, in a new Talisman tab.

That said, please keep discussion in this event thread to the event and the characters itself. I am continuing to remove posts that are off topic.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

That said, please keep discussion in this event thread to the event and the characters itself. I am continuing to remove posts that are off topic.
    Sparton

Hi, so this is censorship in the forum now? Sure thing you WILL delete all the posts which being not convenient for you... Better would be to address and say a word about the bugs been posted occuring at the PVP arena which you have set as the PLACE OF THIS EVENT!!!... So ANY actions, bugs, freezes and all that stuff which actually going on the arena while I fight for the fragments is bounded with an event as this IS HAPPENING during this event!

Lost twice because of the bugs - no reward after restarting the device as well...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Sparton

Hi, so this is censorship in the forum now? Sure thing you WILL delete all the posts which being not convenient for you... Better would be to address and say a word about the bugs been posted occuring at the PVP arena which you have set as the PLACE OF THIS EVENT!!!... So ANY actions, bugs, freezes and all that stuff which actually going on the arena while I fight for the fragments is bounded with an event as this IS HAPPENING during this event!

Lost twice because of the bugs - no reward after restarting the device as well...

Cheers,

W
    Exactly this. If it's inconvenient and unrelated it's deleted.

Well I have news for you Sparton, this post is related... AoF passive has not worked a few times in PVP, but it's fine everywhere else... During a PVP event! How convenient...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    One more thing... I find it completely ridiculous that for a 4* character, we get SECONDARY drops and we have to get 500 of them?? Jesus christ some of us have lives outside the game you know. I haven't even got one of them yet, all ritual fragments. Guess who's not getting that character...
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    The 500 is daunting. So far I only have 105 with the weekend coming up. I barely get to play on the weekends so it is looking very unlikely.
    The last arena event took me 168 battles to complete enough frags and I was really pushing my amount of play time and lost a little sleep to accomplish that many.
    Based on my average for the battles I've done so far I estimate it will take about 192 battles to complete unless I get a couple of miraculous 50 drops which historically my RNG misses. There is a point that the fun hobby becomes work trying to keep up.
    At least loses count this time.

Still, I cannot imagine trying to create a game where there is balance between the power players who have plenty of time to play and get bored if events are not super challenging and the people who want to play but have work/family/life commitments that limit their time but who also want to feel it is possible to achieve the in-game rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    The 500 is daunting. So far I only have 105 with the weekend coming up. I barely get to play on the weekends so it is looking very unlikely.
    The last arena event took me 168 battles to complete enough frags and I was really pushing my amount of play time and lost a little sleep to accomplish that many.
    Keep in mind that, unlike previous PVP events that normally start and end on Saturday, the bonus fragments from PVP lasts until October 26th (ie next Thursday in Pacific Time), so if you're 1/5th done with over 5 days left, you've got a good shot of making it!

OS
    Android
    I'm getting close to my first 200 of ritual souls... Anyone wanna make a bet? Red eyes or no? I predict no. If I get a shaman, I will delete all of my negative comments from today. And thats a promise. lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    The Witch Doctor sucks big time. Cleansing would be nice if it was applying even if he doesn't get stunned or frozen, he almost never gets it but my other toons do and then you can guess, he doesn't do shit to help them. And on top of all this, he is a single hit character
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise