Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see is anyone seeing 50 drops with this event. I haven't had one yet and i have played between 300-350 battles. Or is it only 5-10 drops?
    curiously, i had only once a drop of 50 fragment (for the general ritual soul) and it was at my first arena fight after the update

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Thanks just wanted to make sure I would take 50 of the ritual soul because I know I will hit the priest eventually this week. I have never had my luck this bad on the 50 drops before.
    From all fights just one drop of 50 seems like those are extremely rare

OS
    Android
    Pulled my Sentinel Priestess just now. I lack the materials to max her level at the moment but I must ask myself after all of this, was it worth it? Perhaps if paired with the Assassin Troll, she'll be a threat.

Edit: Found a nice team for her, in fact this team could break PvP

Cyborg Eddie (Void+Invisibility)
    Angel of Pain (Cyclone+Energy)
    Eda, Valkyrie Knight (Paralysis+Thief)
    Sentinel Priestess (Thorn+Advantage)

This is more of a preliminary setup using what I can at the moment, but I can see this pissing off alot of people if this team goes first.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-23-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I havent kept track of exact number of battles but I am at 180 fragments for the priestess, seems unlikely at this stage as I keep getting ritual soul fragments way more often. No 50s, mostly 5s and the odd 10. I just dropped the ritual soul in the book of souls and to my surprise I got AoF which is a new toon. I was expecting a 3* dupe. So makes the event so far worth it, even if I am already over it.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I haven't counted battles, but I've done enough to get the green priestess and 5 event souls. Here's the thing with the event souls - maybe a fluke, but they seem to get better with each pull. First two were shit. Then warrior priestess. Then magus priestess. Then Shaman Eddie. All are dupes for me, but can't complain with the drops - I just happen to have them already.

Considering that we get the frags even if you lose a fight, you can simply farm them like you would a level. If you don't want to, then don't. Is the green priestess worth it? Maybe. She's basically a Warrior NBoL that steals beneficial effects rather than removing them, and she heals. Great support toon, if your team can benefit from her move set.

Oh and I didn't see one 50 frag drop.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Im at 225 Frags for the priestess. And i used Every sow since the Event had started. This Really sucks, mb it sould stay a week more...

OS
    iOS
    Honestly I can't decide if I hate this event or if it is ok after all. The arena events are hard for me in general. I like the arena in short bits, but the forced grind trying to achieve a goal gets really tedious. I agree that this and the previous arena event have pushed my ranking up higher than I thought I would get as a casual player, but I also put way more time than I probably should have for a hobby getting there.
    The rng is killing me. After my green fragment rate dropped to about 1.6 average I pretty much gave up on Friday and decided to just play my normal run of arena sands. Today on my 10 battle run at lunch I hit a great run of 5/10 green fragments and am halfway debating putting effort into the special character again. I'm back up to about a 2.0 average but with a long way to go still. Try.. give up... dang that rng teasing me...

I spent 900 ironite on a 10-pack of ritual souls and got 3 dupes of the same warrior priestess. That was also frustrating. Yay sacrifice fodder, but did it have to be 3 of the exact same one I already had? That seemed like a waste of a lot of hard earned ironite. I want the shaman eddie more than I want the special toon from the arena but that 900 blew most of what I had banked up to try.

I have also not seen a 50 green fragment. I did see one 50 for the regular ritual soul though.

So I still don't know if this is a good event for me or too challenging for the time I am able to put in. I guess I'll know in a couple days.
    The pumpkin event was my favorite by far of all the events I've been around to participate in.

I did just see a defense that is very like my offense for the first time since I started in the arena. 3 of the 4 characters I consistently run. That was pretty cool and fun.

I'm going to go ahead and ask that y'all stop complaining about getting dupe Mayan chars in your 10 pack ritual souls.

Took me 16 souls to get a single 4*. I'd gladly trade my results for yours >

OS
    iOS
    Drop rate has improved here a little. After about 250 fights I’m at 420 green and 780 coloured fragments, so should be able to get the sentinel the next 3 days without buying any more SoW from ironit (spent about 150 ironit for it so far). Did not see a 50 frag drop. Also 13 ritual souls gave me warrior and magus mayan, so really lucky with that in view of my normal bad luck
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and ask that y'all stop complaining about getting dupe Mayan chars in your 10 pack ritual souls.

Took me 16 souls to get a single 4*. I'd gladly trade my results for yours >
    FWIW, I didn't get any of them from the 18 ritual souls I bought. Those toons + others I saved led to a sacrifice for me, winning 40 rare souls + combos of around 20-30 others, eventually landing me a warrior and magus priestess. Like I said, the ritual souls from the event fragments seem to be dropping high quality for the past 3 I've gotten, so maybe there's something to it, maybe not. But yeah, buying all those souls yielded 1 wickerman, and a 3* burn fiesta.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.