Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Patrice m8, why do you still bother? You are here for more than a year, did they ever listen to their players? No, they just do whatever they want and most of the times they are wrong.
    It's pretty simple.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    No toon will get nerf If bad players stop asking for it those cry babies who don’t accept a defeat -defenses should have an advantage like 100% accuracy I still noticed players asking to nerf the purple Valkyrie after that one what toon is on the list? We are going to end up with a bunch of mediocre toons there is not need to chase them any toon will do the job I hope NF will stop listening to those guys and restore those nerf toons just like they did to Corrupt General just give him more magic or the ability to remove one beneficial effect give more HP, MR, DEF to Rain maker - bring back Visions to his glory BUFF the toons and then we will see variety in the Arena is not going to be just VHE anymore- just how many players will use the combo of Visions- Corrupt General or a heavy hitter team Rainmaker- Nomad- AF- DM, let’s be real the only chance for your defense to win is going first -everyone has Mummy Eddie buff him as well all the defenses that have a Mummy are just easy to defeat I wish for an Arena full many powerful toons I don’t need a 98% 100% win rate that is bad for any video game it needs to be a challenge I’ll be fine with 50% win rate
    NF is your game and you will do whatever you want with it this is just my opinion I just wish you the best guys .
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 10-22-2017 at 10:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'll agree for the most part on not nerfing all the toons. But, purple Valkyrie power move should cost at least 7 to put her more in line with other toons, plus reduce her damage. NF knows it's a joke to have that move do good damage plus all the nasty status effects. They don't want balance, just people chasing the current meta.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I'll agree for the most part on not nerfing all the toons. But, purple Valkyrie power move should cost at least 7 to put her more in line with other toons, plus reduce her damage. NF knows it's a joke to have that move do good damage plus all the nasty status effects. They don't want balance, just people chasing the current meta.
    With all the mediocre characters that we have now that’s a good advantage and that’s how nerf toons starts power moves should cost more- less damage- it removes too many effects- it stuns every time- etc I don’t have the purple Valkyrie and I don’t need one that will not stop any good player from taking the top

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    With all the mediocre characters that we have now that’s a good advantage and that’s how nerf toons starts power moves should cost more- less damage- it removes too many effects- it stuns every time- etc I don’t have the purple Valkyrie and I don’t need one that will not stop any good player from taking the top
    I don't have her either, and if I did I'd still want her balanced. Wrath was supposed to be multi-target damager, that's his description but now he's basically just a support toon. Just sick of seeing the same toons in PvP, and especially having toons that have no real connection to iron maiden be the top tier toons. There's plenty of games based on hentai characters, so don't see a need for them to try and move the game in that direction. NF doesn't have the talent to compete in that market.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    No toon will get nerf If bad players stop asking for it those cry babies who don’t accept a defeat -defenses should have an advantage like 100% accuracy I still noticed players asking to nerf the purple Valkyrie after that one what toon is on the list? We are going to end up with a bunch of mediocre toons there is not need to chase them any toon will do the job I hope NF will stop listening to those guys and restore those nerf toons just like they did to Corrupt General just give him more magic or the ability to remove one beneficial effect give more HP, MR, DEF to Rain maker - bring back Visions to his glory BUFF the toons and then we will see variety in the Arena is not going to be just VHE anymore- just how many players will use the combo of Visions- Corrupt General or a heavy hitter team Rainmaker- Nomad- AF- DM, let’s be real the only chance for your defense to win is going first -everyone has Mummy Eddie buff him as well all the defenses that have a Mummy are just easy to defeat I wish for an Arena full many powerful toons I don’t need a 98% 100% win rate that is bad for any video game it needs to be a challenge I’ll be fine with 50% win rate
    NF is your game and you will do whatever you want with it this is just my opinion I just wish you the best guys .
    I agree with your post but the problem was caused by NF and not by the players.
    The fact that players(including me) ask for the purple beast to be nerfed is because NF nerfed every available character in the game without a reason. Now we got a toon than can solo a team and all the rest are crap in front of this one. NF created the problem, if we had 100 good toons no one would care. And i really don't have a problem beating her 95% of the times.
    I said it many times before, stop nerfing toons, instead buff the weak ones but NF just keeps nerfing every usable character. Also add rng that prevents many people from obtaining certain chars and the result is people start compaining.
    The only nerf that made sense back when it happened was Wraths removing buffs 100%. Still with all the toons out there now even that wasn't necessary.
    NF will keep nerfing toons, they don't care what players say, it's their strategy, buff certain toons for a small period, make people spend resources on them, then nerf them to oblivion so that people can spend on new toons.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I agree with your post but the problem was caused by NF and not by the players.
    The fact that players(including me) ask for the purple beast to be nerfed is because NF nerfed every available character in the game without a reason. Now we got a toon than can solo a team and all the rest are crap in front of this one. NF created the problem, if we had 100 good toons no one would care. And i really don't have a problem beating her 95% of the times.
    I said it many times before, stop nerfing toons, instead buff the weak ones but NF just keeps nerfing every usable character. Also add rng that prevents many people from obtaining certain chars and the result is people start compaining.
    The only nerf that made sense back when it happened was Wraths removing buffs 100%. Still with all the toons out there now even that wasn't necessary.
    NF will keep nerfing toons, they don't care what players say, it's their strategy, buff certain toons for a small period, make people spend resources on them, then nerf them to oblivion so that people can spend on new toons.
    I think you are on the money with the buff then nerf formula. It's a money thing. We see it over and over again. I feel like I'm wasting my time even bringing it up to NF anymore, because it won't matter what we say about it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don't know why people are worried about skill shards now they are more abundant then ever. When this game first started they were beyond rare now there is mulitple ways to get them and with "the trooper store limit" You can still get as many as you ever could within in a month because of the arena store and being bale to buy them with gold.
    Because most of people just want the easy way, mate (otherwise why would so many players spend money to buy things you can get for free in the game?)
    While i think the fun is just to earn what you need without shortcuts

p.s.:anyway i agree with your entire post