Hi team,

i know it must be frustrating to read all the negatives after the long hours you are all putting into making this game a success, however i really think it is important that you do listen to us as well as we are all starting to loose it.

I also understand that some characters are OP but that is also the essence of the game and especially considering how difficult it is to get these toons and how costly it is to beef them up. We cannot accept such a drastic nerf on toons like VHE and Wrath considering how much time we spent chasing them and maxing them. VHE's fury is one of his major plus and while I would agree that a 10% nerf might be ok, a 30%+ nerf is clearly outrageous.

if you consider the arena, the top players all have him and he therefore does not make a difference anymore, it now just takes longer for a game that is already taking too much of our time... Same thing with Wrath, I personally do not use him in the arena but rely on him for fast farming and now playing my Troopers is even longer than before. Why make him an Eternal if regular 4* have more power...?

Please consider the amount of time and money that we have "invested" to get these characters and max them and ask yourself the question: is it fair? The answer is probably that it isn't....

Basically we are all afraid of doing anything to characters now as one month they are great then the following month they are below average.

Also what is going with support, on 3 occasions during the pumpkin events I have had tier 6 loot and vortex loot shown but not added to my inventory, i sent screenshots and descriptions and still no response one was last sunday and the other was on tuesday...?

I also understand Sparton's comment re Eddies which will be released less regularly in favour of allies as they are also key to the game but keep in mind we are all Maiden Fans, not gamers... The addition of endless allies only does one thing for most of us: it makes Legendary Souls less valuable... Maybe an Eddie Soul should be added or something to make them worth it in the eyes of the players not the company behind the game....

It is a shame that so many of us are leaving and I must admit that had I not spent so much money I would have also given up by now...

As I said in one of my previous post, we were all waiting for Trooper Eddie, he still isn't there and worst of all he will not even be guaranteed and we will end up again with a bunch of allies which will get nerfed over time... Again this is not how to make your customer base happy...

I really hope you will all start listening and make the necessary adjustments to keep us interested... I fear for the future...

Thanks for reading!