OS
    iOS

Post Update Crashes and Hangs

Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting a lot more crashes today than before? I have been doing my troopers in various end level maps (Powerslave/AMOLAD etc) and have experienced lots of game hangs and crashes - I have seen more PVTE, APMA and MACL crashes today than I have in weeks - also a few just freeze screens where device needed a reboot. Anyone else having this today? PVP seems more stable but not played that quite as much this afternoon.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting a lot more crashes today than before? I have been doing my troopers in various end level maps (Powerslave/AMOLAD etc) and have experienced lots of game hangs and crashes - I have seen more PVTE, APMA and MACL crashes today than I have in weeks - also a few just freeze screens where device needed a reboot. Anyone else having this today? PVP seems more stable but not played that quite as much this afternoon.

Cheers
    None so far for me (knock on wood). I used to get many when I was leveling my Rocket Dog last week (or was this the week before?). Anyways, that was insane.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered