OS
    Android

Missions and Troopers

Is anyone aware if Troopers can be used in missions and still get credit for the mission completed? Unfortunately I cannot do anything with Eddie and Wickerman Eddie as I sacrificed them when the feature rolled out, and I didn't realize at the time that they were unavailable to pull in souls. Honestly a one time buy for those two would be awesome, and Soldier Eddie for that matter. Never received one as far as I remember.

OS
    Android
    I ask about this some time ago to the LoG team, and this was the answer

For the Trial missions, you should be able to complete this mission the next time you run it by hitting the following requirements:

1) You are playing on Floor 10 of the correct Dungeon
    2) All your characters survive the battle
    3) Every character you bring into the dungeon is the required class. This includes every Eddie you bring in (even if they sit on the backbench, and you don't use them in battle)
    4) Do NOT bring any Troopers (aka rented characters) with you

-
    By mistake I sell Wickerman when i was starting, as far I remember the main Eddie, it's always lock on, to avoid mistakes, unless you unblock it
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    iOS
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

I no longer have Wicker Eddie... but I have a single Trooper with Wicker Eddie... equipped that trooper as a backup Eddie.. and passed the mission requiring him. Thank heaven's he had Holy Talisman's installed.

You'd have to visit the trooper's page to see what talisman's are equipped. I just lucked out that my Wicker Trooper had them on.