Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Satelite 15

OS
    Android
    I got a Skill Shard from Satellite 15 yesterday. Even without that though, I'm a fan of the Satellite. At the bare minimum, 2000 gold six times a day is over 350K per month. The recent Gold Store items shows the value of this.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Third page of posts... and I still don't see an answer how the ranking works for Satelite15
    I don't think it's a BS feature just trying to understand it.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Rank is your account lvl. Up in left corner
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Rank is your account lvl. Up in left corner
    Along with this, if you tap the satellite when it's empty, you'll see how the reward possibilities break down by level.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Third page of posts... and I still don't see an answer how the ranking works for Satelite15
    I don't think it's a BS feature just trying to understand it.

I don't know if that helps, but Sparton have answered to a similar question here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post59484

@Edit: damnit, too late.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    I don't know if that helps, but Sparton have answered to a similar question here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post59484

@Edit: damnit, too late.
    Thanks,Mercifal! By Sparton's explanation, I should be getting the top ranks rewards and what I'm getting is rank 1-10 rewards, that's why I am kinda confused on this thing. I guess I should just wait and see how this goes for a few days.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Thanks,Mercifal! By Sparton's explanation, I should be getting the top ranks rewards and what I'm getting is rank 1-10 rewards, that's why I am kinda confused on this thing. I guess I should just wait and see how this goes for a few days.
    Looking at your transaction history, you're getting rewards that are appropriate to your rank (things like 4 star XP materials/yellow evo materials are not possible at rank 1, but are possible at rank 50 and above).

Keep in mind that the Satellite 15 Info popup summarizes the kinds of rewards at certain player rank ranges, but the star quality of the materials and the quantities for things like Gold are scaled based on the player rank range you actually fall in. There's definitely overlap in getting stuff like Red XP Shards across all of the player ranks, but the range of star quality is based on the player rank range you fall in.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 10-23-2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Correction for examples

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Looking at your transaction history, you're getting rewards that are appropriate to your rank (things like 4 star XP materials/yellow evo materials are not possible at rank 1, but are possible at rank 50 and above).

Keep in mind that the Satellite 15 Info popup summarizes the kinds of rewards at certain player rank ranges, but the star quality of the materials and the quantities for things like Gold are scaled based on the player rank range you actually fall in. There's definitely overlap in getting stuff like Red XP Shards across all of the player ranks, but the range of star quality is based on the player rank range you fall in.
    Now this in an answer I can understand! Thank you, Sparton!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Satellite is a joke from the developers. One of the Devs said, "I bet if we added a new feature where players would get something for free literally by just pushing a button, they'd still complain about it."
    They could give blade865 a thousand free skill shards and he would still complain...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    They could give blade865 a thousand free skill shards and he would still complain...
    only one or two in a week will be good
    If i have thousand i will never complain
    There still have so many reason to complain in the game: bug, too many dupe, bad loot etc
    Last edited by blade685; 10-25-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.