OS
    Android

What about making Bruce Dickinson & co playable characters in the game?

As the title says, this idea came in my mind, that in the future it would be awesome to see NF adding the band's members characters!

Of course they should be really special chars:
    for example they could naturally come out with a higher star level than anyone else (6), or just have a passive and a fury at the same time, or 1 special move more than the other toons...whatever, but something that makes them so special to be better than all the others, i think tihs would be sooo cool

I'm fantasizing about their look and moves, man there could be so many great things to do! Just to throw an idea:

the Bruce character fighting with the microphone, using a special ability called something like "Scream for me!" which releases a powerful scream, producing a soundwave who damages all enemies and stuns them... ahahah wouldn't it be great?!

..and all the other members with guitars etc... (and all of these moves should be matched with Bruce's screams - like when you pull 4/5 star chars while summoning - or brief excerpts from Maiden's solos when the other members perform their special moves).

oh man, lemme stop, i'm daydreaming now lol... but please make it happen sooner or later!

What do you think?
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 09-25-2017 at 07:12 PM.

OS
    Android

Too soon.

Please hold all ideas for the future. We need a whole lot of shit fixed before they should concentrate on anything else right now.

That being said, I'm all for the band member souls lol. Don't forget Paul Di'Anno!

I really do like the idea of this though. Dave Murray's guitar solo special would melt faces. YESSSSS
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Up!
    Doesn't anybody else really find this idea interesting? (Devs? Players?)

Just asking an opinion about it: band members souls would rule imho, and people would really do crazy things to get them

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, no. Bad idea imo. Leave the band members out of the game.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS

Maybe?

I think it could be a great idea but I see a problem with it. The characters might be really OP because they are the band members and well the band members have to some of the strongest in the game, or, they might end up being kind of weak and people will get really pissy complaining about how the band members should be stronger since they are well, the band members.

OS
    Android
    They'd be ultra strong, then people would complain they're overpowered, then they'd get nerfed. The band does not deserve the shitty balancing like Wrath or countless other once -decent toons suffered.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Band members should probably replace Eddie slot for balance.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings