OS
    Android

Comparing Progress

I reached the one year mark at the end of May. I was just curious to see about how I compare to others who play. Over time I've spent about $200. I'm level 100 now and most of my toons are level 100 also. The only characters I'm missing are: Beast Eddie, Mystic Eddie, Edward the Great, Alexander, coal giver.
    Non-eddies
    Warrior and sentinel corrupt rescuer, witch doctor, eda, astra, gunner priestess, sentinel chopper,s buddy(the big one), daedalus, Icarus, the beast, magus lilith, sentinel lillith, cyborg bird, aset, horus, set, krampus.
    I still can't reach level 10 bnw or auto it on level 9 reliably. How am I doing?

OS
    Android
    You have about the same progress I do. I'm,in about a year and a half, last year of it everyday and since auto play running most of the day while at work doing arena and gauntlet manually for fun. I have 175 characters and am expanding because of gauntlet conditions so I can get SSS rewards. I used to keep a Spartan crew sacrificing a few tier 7 per month to get shards, have used over 1000 a few months ago. Spend 10/month on ironite pack.
    Really into this game and entertainment factor, NF has made great improvements to functionality and content. Some original players left to MSF, which has a continually dropping rating now at 4.3. I love the Maiden theme and couldnt imagine giving up on this because of an occasional force quit or reboot to get the NF server running again.

OS
    Android
    I've been playing since about February and reached level 100 about August. I started spending about the same time. One I got navigator I was able to auto and complete level 10 in bnw. I find talismans helped a lot. My navigator is running explosive and invisibility. Plus, here's fully sharded. I was playing about 5 hours a day everyday until I cleared all the world's. Now I only play for troopers and gauntlet along with rewards. I've spent too much from August until now. Do in my opinion, you are doing great.