Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Missions help

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Desert guardian removes passives for one round what also removes immunity. Unsharded and with less health talis he also won’t kill him.
    Oh awesome, I’ll try the DG...cheers mate!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    "Revive Hunter III" (Use Permadeath on ARTILLERY DOG in the EVO MATERIAL Skull Quest 3 time(s)).
    I'm at the same place.
    There was another mission with this type of goal but it was one of the early ones (gold and soul maybe?) and I'd always kill them.
    As a thought, I tried the higher level version and it worked fine.

I can't confirm as I can't complete the higher level version of Evo Material, but it's worth a go if you can.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Hi Troopers! Clould anyone help me with missions? I need any magus character with comet talisman and also Grim Reaper Eddy with holy talisman. You can find me by my nick: Dezyderiusz-3652 (I'm playing with all troopers everyday)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezyderiusz-3652 View Post
    Hi Troopers! Clould anyone help me with missions? I need any magus character with comet talisman and also Grim Reaper Eddy with holy talisman. You can find me by my nick: Dezyderiusz-3652 (I'm playing with all troopers everyday)
    You got it!
    GRE with comet and holy.
    crapmaster-8877

OS
    Android
    I'm getting a little bit frustrated with the mission "Revive Hunter III" (Use Permadeath on ARTILLERY DOG in the EVO MATERIAL Skull Quest 3 time(s)).
    I have tried lots of team combos but cannot get Permadeath to sticky on Artillery Dog.
    The hardest part seems to be not killing them with the attack. :-(

Any tips on solving this mission?
    Team, levels, talismans?
    Axis Bomber Boy ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    You got it!
    GRE with comet and holy.
    crapmaster-8877
    Thanks bro! I've sent You request
    Daily Player with all troopers

Fully sharded Eddies:
    Fear of the Dark Eddy, Eternity Eddie
    Fully sharded Allies :
    Child of the Damned, Belzeboob, Pharaoh Dog, Mayan Pristess, Child of the Damned, The Prisoner,Clairvoyant, Hellraiser, Warlord, Lilith

Dezyderiusz-3652

OS
    Android
    Hi, can anyone help me with the mission Strength IV? I really need a standard Eddie with a set of Strength Talismans... thank you!

OS
    Android
    My nick is LaLa-5406

OS
    Android
    AgiLa: I have that character ready, so can set my trooper to that tomorrow, and I can afford to drop one of my existing (inactive) trooper for you. Cef-6313. Should see a request now.

Notes:
    I know someone is expecting to use my current Trooper for something (Navigator) in the next ~12hrs or so (Edit: Now changed), so I will set it before change-over to LoL Sentinel tomorrow and leave it all day for you.
    Also he's not sharded much. He should easily make it thru LoL Sentinel III tho.

FWIW: I just realised I haven't done that mission either, so that'll remind me to change it, and vice versa!
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-02-2018 at 04:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Cefiar:
    Thank you so very much for your help, unfortunately I need the Lord Of Light Sentinel Mission to complete Strength IV and it's not available today. I don't know exactly when it's available... today it's Lord of Light Magus.
    But I've added your trooper so maybe you can still set Eddie or set it another day...