Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Missions help

OS
    iOS

Missions help

How did you guys did the strong survive V - Clear powerslave with a set of holy and health talisman equipped to Mummy Eddie
    I did what the description said to mummy and I’ve tried different ways and nothing works I even reinstalled the game and still can’t clear the mission

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    How did you guys did the strong survive V - Clear powerslave with a set of holy and health talisman equipped to Mummy Eddie
    I did what the description said to mummy and I’ve tried different ways and nothing works I even reinstalled the game and still can’t clear the mission
    I removed his talismans and then put them back on him. Completed the mission with him in the 3rd Eddie slot just riding along, no troopers on madness level.

OS
    Android
    Kamuz

I had all green stuff (2x Health Wards + 3x Paralysis ones) + 1x Holy Power on The Mummy so swapped one Para with one holy and took AoF and Green Harpy to be quicker... Worked at the first time... Good luck

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I removed his talismans and then put them back on him. Completed the mission with him in the 3rd Eddie slot just riding along, no troopers on madness level.
    It didn’t work I think the problem is that I have 3 mummies and i even removed all talismans from the other 2 mummies I’m going sacrifice those 2

OS
    Android
    It didn’t work I think the problem is that I have 3 mummies and i even removed all talismans from the other 2 mummies I’m going sacrifice those 2
    Good luck, hope that works for you.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the help guys but nothing worked maybe is just a bug I contacted support already I’m sure Michelle will do something about it, NF should name one of the future characters Michelle she rocks

OS
    Android
    I'm experiencing similar issues with those missions, especially with "Equip [talisman / talismans] to a [class] character". Equiped strengh talismans on all of my warrior characters (For some reason it ignored 95% of toons, but completed the mission when I just threw those talismans on default Eddie), same with magus one and it just doesn't allow me to finish the mission.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    To me it works if I actually equip tallismans, if I swap it doesn't work all the time..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Finally completed LOL sentinel 3 mission after 6 attempts. After reading mission carefully says equip strength talismans ON Eddie, not ANY Eddie. Arrgh, if that's supposed to be a riddle it ain't funny. Glad I never got rid of him, I can't complete missions using troopers.
    And what is Wicker Man Eddie? Never heard of or seen it. Only Wicker Man I know of is the boss at the end of the first level. Is that the same one?
    One more mission question. What exactly is the"power down"ability? Seems I've been using it quite a bit, just can't narrow it down to a certain character.

OS
    Android
    So, we're not allowed to use troopers on these new missions? If that's true I'm screwed as I sold EDDIE about an year ago when got Soldier Eddie and needed gold for upgrades ... Since then I've never pulled him from any souls. Is there any chance to get him from 1 star or other souls?

Edit: just used Pepp's EDDIE and no problem with completing the mission, thanks for sharing this EDDIE today Pepp \m/
    Last edited by Kris-0707; 10-26-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie